2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I don't understand.
Why is the game asking me this? Can't the devs insert the name and let me play the game?
versy.png

B4U

Jan 14, 2018
If you mean "why the game doesn't have a default name that I can use?", that's a sugestion that you should take to the developer. He might have his reasons not to, or he might just not have thought of it.
If you mean that you can't play because you can't type a name, you should be able through the "playing with mobile / playing with computer" options, that let you alternate betwen virtual and real keyboard.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I've never had less amount of fun playing a game in my life. Theres literally no positive things to say about the design of this game. The gameplay is cancer, the sex scenes are awful, there is no character progression. It's impossible to feel rewarded by having played this.

I think playing this game would be a good punishment for someone who committed tax fraud or something.
They'd have to try to complete the game but it keeps forcing a mundane fight every 4 steps causing endless frustration. Then when they try to have sex with a woman it has random out of place dick with balls or they wear a furry costume every time.

Dec 28, 2017
I've never had less amount of fun playing a game in my life. Theres literally no positive things to say about the design of this game. The gameplay is cancer, the sex scenes are awful, there is no character progression. It's impossible to feel rewarded by having played this.

I think playing this game would be a good punishment for someone who committed tax fraud or something.
They'd have to try to complete the game but it keeps forcing a mundane fight every 4 steps causing endless frustration. Then when they try to have sex with a woman it has random out of place dick with balls or they wear a furry costume every time.
I had a thought like that when I first played it. The story line and plot is good but the sex scene is a bit 'off'. I hated that kind of graphics(the ones in sex scene). If not for the story line, I would have uninstalled it.

If you want to stop the random encounters, I suggest you should enter the cheatcode "DEBMEN" which leads to debugging menu. The debug menu has everything you are looking for such as god-like power and level, overpowered as f one-shot multi targetting spell(Ashandara), adjusting the day(morning, evening, dawn, afternoon, night) and money.

Mar 12, 2018
Catacombs are just a grind place. You can not "get past" them. They're just a randomwalk place to have random encounters. Stated so by KravenarGames..
If by "4 gates" you mean the 4 Holy Souls you need to activate the pillars, they are one past each dungeon (1 1in WoD, 2 in MW) and one summoning an higher entity in the chapel

One at the end of each dungeon, too
Thank you men!!

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
i dropped this quickly. The dialog was annoying between swearing constantly and misspelled words.
and there is a unmissable glitch if you pick female and it shows the male avatar...
i wouldn't recommend this.

Reactions: soul22

B4U

Jan 14, 2018
Alexia, Marie: not implemented AFAIK
Reiko: fuck her silly - she's a succubus

also

Nina: in an older savefile she has 20 afection, no idea what I did for that and wasn't able to replicate it in new games

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
I guess that female player was not able to be pregnant yet?
I've check the game file and I came up with nothing about that?

naapaljen3

Mar 20, 2018
in a "past time" city, in church, option fro priest is: I NEED A MIRACLE (ENTER SECRET CHEAT) .... anyone know cheat and what happens? playing 1.13 version

B4U

Jan 14, 2018
in a "past time" city, in church, option fro priest is: I NEED A MIRACLE (ENTER SECRET CHEAT) .... anyone know cheat and what happens? playing 1.13 version
USED to be a place to enter a cheat. Cheats are now entered through the menu, and in 1.2.0 the church option was meant to be removed (they left the dialog, but it no longer works). Dunno for 1.13 but for 1.2 and 1.2.2 cheat is actually publicly available, DEBMEN, which takes you to the debug menu where you can do a LOT of things and see MOST of the sex scenes (a few are not available through cheats, and several others are available through a different cheat that you can find in a previous post of this thread).

edited because I realized the cheat other than DEBMEN had already been mentioned here

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes