2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
Yo.
What's up with all of these invisible robbers? Is it really necessary to be robed 5+ times on my way to the library?
Please sir.

aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
Is there a point to getting a girl pregnant, choosing a queen consort, or increasing affection or lust beyond the level needed to achieve a given adult scene? Or increasing them at all for certain characters? E.g. your co-worker has the illusion room or mind-control rape, what is the point of increasing her affections if she never has the option of consent?

santskyyy

Mar 29, 2018

Here is the links for latest public version:

THE LEGEND OF VERSYL 1.1.3

WINDOWS\LINUX:

MAC:
android version dude? where is it?

santskyyy

Mar 29, 2018
O
Kill the Guardian of Realm, it's pretty difficult to get. You need to have already defeated Nethia and the Portal protector and purification test before you can do that.
K dude, but i killed that , now where should i go? Versyl tell me to find ratinbode, but idk where he is

CJDIAZX2

Oct 10, 2017
new

Here on our official website you will find changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Drakexon

Apr 1, 2018
i clearly remember my net being faster than this. Also interesting question, what importance does the secret passageway from the graveyard to the military base play?

Dec 28, 2017
So I'm still stuck at "Find the Other!" Main Quest. What should I do to proceed?

I'm currently playing the 1.15

I already went to the War Room. Nothing new happens I think.

P.S I have Maria in my party before killing Nathia.

(For some reason the character disappears after getting first brothrel upgrade. Can't move. Have to use the menu and cheat)

Last edited:

iliketoplay

Jan 28, 2018
i am playing a free version atm , so i gather some feature arent available. like i cant seem to change followers and some items i have says i cant use it and things like that. is there a post that explains on how to use things.

B4U

Jan 14, 2018
Stuck trying to find the Forbidden Realm. Throwing the towel - where the eff it is?

WizzFizz

Mar 21, 2018
Since the latest open release is v1.2.2 and is out in the browers/websites, why isn't it downloadable??

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes