2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I have a few questions.

1. What's the deal with the Lust stat? Do you really have to increase it 1 number at a time? Any faster way of going about it?
2. The Camera and Dildo items, why even have them? Do they have a use?
3. The Nun and the Priest in town, do they have a quest? The Priest just says 0 and the Nun says she is looking for salvation.
4. The girl next to the army base said "something good will happen soon" after you get the sample or whatever, I am guessing it has not been completed yet. Also what is the deal with the room at the very end with the Aliens walking around?
5. The Illusion Stat, any point in increasing it?
6. The Catacombs seem like they have a unique passage you must follow. Can you find the answer in game or is that part of the game not complete yet?
7. When you summon the Lower Demon, should I reveal whatsherface's real form? Any point to repeating the blowjob to get more scenes or is it just a blowjob?

I think that's it. Most of it can be answered with "The content isn't finished" but I just want to make sure.

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
View attachment 47285
Overview:

In this story YOU can change the events based on your will. Your character got a Car Crash after losing job and breaking up with his girlfriend and wakes up in a World between the "World of The Livings" and the "World of The Deads"... to survive and come back to the World of the Livings he makes a deal with this Spirit called Versyl, bonding his soul to the Versyl's spirit.
Now you come back from the dead as immortal human with amazing powers of Mind Control ready to get your Revenge or Save the world from a Dark fate! Choose wisely.

Game Info:
Updated:
05 May 2018
Developer / Publisher: - -
Censorship:
No
Version: v1.2.2
Language: English

Genre:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change log

DOWNLOADS:
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

View attachment 96664 View attachment 96665 View attachment 96666 View attachment 96667 View attachment 96668

Hi Kravenar Games, If you could upload the Version 1.2.8 Alpha Tester Release Or Version 1.2.8 Beta Testa Release of Legend Of Versyl next month instantly, that would be extremely fantastic!

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Hi Kravenar Games, If you could upload the Version 1.2.8 Alpha Tester Release Or Version 1.2.8 Beta Testa Release of Legend Of Versyl next month instantly, that would be extremely fantastic!
Can only do that when I or someone else finds it or it is given to us. Until then we all have to wait :(

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Updated Op + change log
added Mastercheat: MELLOW
Android - done

ronney

May 6, 2017
Ik this is probably a false positive but Firefox says the download from lewd is a a virus or malware. anyone else get this?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Ik this is probably a false positive but Firefox says the download from lewd is a a virus or malware. anyone else get this?
yup & its is false. Use firefox too for some reason lewd does that with all.

Apr 14, 2018
Is there actually any artwork in the game or is it text based RPG kind of game, there really are no samples of art in the OP so...can someone add some example of how this game looks like all I see is rpgm.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is there actually any artwork in the game or is it text based RPG kind of game, there really are no samples of art in the OP so...can someone add some example of how this game looks like all I see is rpgm.
It's 3D art, no drawings that I know of. It's also kinda bad 3D. There is FPS issues, clipping, and weird bugs on a lot of scenes because they weren't processed correctly. You can tell the Dev wanted the scenes in as quick as possible.

This is a guilty pleasure for me. It's a stupid game but I still like it. Although there are content holes everywhere so be prepared for that.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
It's 3D art, no drawings that I know of. It's also kinda bad 3D. There is FPS issues, clipping, and weird bugs on a lot of scenes because they weren't processed correctly. You can tell the Dev wanted the scenes in as quick as possible.

This is a guilty pleasure for me. It's a stupid game but I still like it. Although there are content holes everywhere so be prepared for that.
Or better to say, that people whined so much to have Female and Futanari gameplay that we had to cut everything we could from the budget to make it fit the costs and to deliver it in time without having the same "simbro" & company delays. But no, "the dev wanted the scenes in as quick as possible" :)
Not our fault if someone cry that wants something and if we don't do that they delete their pledge. :)

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Or better to say, that people whined so much to have Female and Futanari gameplay that we had to cut everything we could from the budget to make it fit the costs and to deliver it in time without having the same "simbro" & company delays. But no, "the dev wanted the scenes in as quick as possible" :)
Not our fault if someone cry that wants something and if we don't do that they delete their pledge. :)
Must suck but as a Dev myself, you have to be selfish. Like I said I still like the game although some things I will be nitpicky with. I wouldn't say I would change anything in the game already, just add to what's there to make it shine brighter. That's really my only complaint. When you added more dialogue to everyone it made the game a whole lot better. Still need to play through 2.8 where you fixed the housing. I think you are doing a decent job at adding to everything unlike other devs.

Reactions: Kravenar Games

Blackader

Jun 5, 2017
On day 3 , you go to school , and that's it, can't do nothing in classroom. I utterly hate games who bugs out after 5 minutes of play :p

Reactions: Kyraga

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
@MuffDiver
excuse me, the official walk through strategy guide you gave everyone is not reliable, so if you could tell me what shall I do next\how do i do next after go through the Ancient Gate and flash back with the shimaru?

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes