2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

gigidurul1111

Jun 5, 2017
Please help!!!!
I can't enter Ratinbode Castle.
- defeated Guardian of Realms > got sword.
- talked to Vesco - need to gather the Resistance (''to the inn, we'll get the help we need"). What inn? In the one where I talked to Vesco nobody talks to me. Cannot gather the Resistance...
- Vesco says that "the only way to go to Ratinbode's Castle is through the Ancient Catacombs, the access is near the Stone Gate". Where are these catacombs or stone gate?
Thanks in advance! Sorry for bad english.

Reactions: BugByte000

gigidurul1111

Jun 5, 2017
can you alter affection using the cheat engine?
Why using cheat engine? In every rpg game you can alter any variable:
1.Using RpgMakerSaveEdit (you can find it in tool section - it edits only save files) or
2. In game folder > www > js > open rpg_objects.js file in notepad++ > change line 15: this._isPlaytest = Utils.isOptionValid('test'); to this._isPlaytest = true;
Then while playing, press F9 and you get the debug where you can alter any variable...

Reactions: TylerJ

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi:

Does anyone know how to use the ring of Ashandara to melt snow using fire. I got the ring and went to see Versyl, but cannot progress that quest. Not sure how to use the ring. Versyl does not give me the spell she simply says continue the story. I can see the ring in my items inventory but is not highlighted to allow its use.

Also, where is the Sparrow Inn so that I can save the ex girlfriend Mirian.

Many thanks for your help.

regards
Jugar

Jun 10, 2018
Hi,

I'm on a linux(mint xfce) and I can't run this, with wine or with the linux executable nothing launches, any tips ?
I had a go at it on browser, it's definitely an amazing game, well done kravenar games !

Thanks
Bob

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Hi,

I'm on a linux(mint xfce) and I can't run this, with wine or with the linux executable nothing launches, any tips ?
I had a go at it on browser, it's definitely an amazing game, well done kravenar games !

Thanks
Bob
Well. If you are a linux user you will totally now that you will have to forget about wine or the graphic-ish things, open the console, do the CHMOD +X Game, and launch the Game file from the xfce4 terminal (xterm \ or something like that). :)

So, from the console:
$ cd /yourgamedirectory/
$ chmod +x Game
$ ./Game

And it will start
P.s. Mint is Not Linux.
Slackware\Fedora\Debian are Linux... I'm not saying that... Defcon is saying it.
We thank you for your compliment, this was one of the most hated and criticized games ever of 2018. ^^"

Jun 10, 2018
Thank you for your quick answer but it still doesn't seem to work,
If in the game directory I enter
./ game
I get: bash: ./Game: Kann die Binärdatei nicht ausführen: Fehler im Format der Programmdatei
And if I enter
sudo ./Game
I get: ./Game: 1: ./Game: Syntax error: "(" unexpected

It doesn't really matter to me, I started playing on Games of desire and keeping my save there.
Funny Linux Mint would not be linux, but ok, I'll remember
Well it has a lot of story, a lot(a huge lot compared to some other very good games like SpacePaws or Simply Mindy) of sex scenes. Some may not like the 3D graphics but it's still very well made.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Do this:
$ sudo chmod 777 Game
$ chmod +x Game
$ ./Game
and let me know, maybe it's a permission problem. :)

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Ok, I did but the result was the same i.e :
./Game: 1: ./Game: Syntax error: "(" unexpected
- Have you extracted correctly all the game files?
- What mint version are you using?

Just tested and is working on:
- Fedora
- Ubuntu
- Gentoo
- Slackware

Check your drivers are installed correctly or doing a system upgrade (# apt-get dist-upgrade )
Something may be wrong with your system files...

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
Um, when will the female player bacame able to be impregnanted form NPCs?
I check the code but it seems that you can only impreg female NPCs when you are a futa or male.
Been waiting for years for that.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Um, when will the female player bacame able to be impregnanted form NPCs?
I check the code but it seems that you can only impreg female NPCs when you are a futa or male.
Been waiting for years for that.
Actually, that thing it is not planned to be injected.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
I'm a fan of the game, i really enjoy the work you are doing... but man, at least for me, WAYYYYY to many random fight encounters. I can barely walk 5 steps when outside town without getting into combat. its just too often. I spend more time running from constant fights than i do progressing the game.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
I'm a fan of the game, i really enjoy the work you are doing... but man, at least for me, WAYYYYY to many random fight encounters. I can barely walk 5 steps when outside town without getting into combat. its just too often. I spend more time running from constant fights than i do progressing the game.
What location?

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Purpose for peerates! :D
Many of you want the updated version for android and other OS too.
If you're asking it here, it means that you will never pledge on the patreon's page to get that version.
I may have a good offer for you all. If interested, send me a PM on Discord.

The deal will be made with a maximum of 5 people.

SquallLion

Dec 28, 2017
found 2 bugs (in quests)
1. the necklace. after taken the necklace, the active spot (star in the shelf, _in the mom bedroom) should be disabled in order not to get the quest twice.
2. the ring. in GOLD realm, in the pub, a wife (Gara) ask to find her husband and return back her ring. the ring can be purchased but the quest is not active.

3.the special quest (sis as queen). the quest is clear but i dunno what to do with the sis (dialogue was bugged)

4.the middleworld's feathers seems do not work.
Questions:
1.how to move the queen Adreasta in her bedrom? I find the way to get away her husband and use my mind power. EDIT: i watched the (hidden) gallery: no more H scenesin this version (1.2.5)
2.how to trigger NARESTAS 'love'? (old cheat not working)
misc:
some dialogues are wide ('o' text written)
the main quest should be clear.
about the random battle: annoying and too many. I disabled them.

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes