2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Keough

Jul 4, 2017
Um, when will the female player bacame able to be impregnanted form NPCs?
I check the code but it seems that you can only impreg female NPCs when you are a futa or male.
Been waiting for years for that.
Do you ever heard about Violate Heroine game?

ioakim00

Sep 7, 2017
Main Plot ends: Nightmare or Saviour?
Added end cutscene + endings

does that mean that the game is completed?

Reactions: Mr.13mp

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
looks great but yeah is this going to get add ons for it since the main plot is completed? if so id like some branch offs for each character and maybe multi protags to favor the new game plus for it, like main protag gets fragged he can choose to posses another or gets to come back as himself but gets a boost for whoever he romances. little stuff really lol. its pretty fun to play like for a month on end :)

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
that official walkthrough is availiable for version 1.2.2 not version 1.3.1, if someone could give me a new walkthrough, that would be extremely fantastic!

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Main Plot ends: Nightmare or Saviour?
Added end cutscene + endings

does that mean that the game is completed?
Probably going to be like Roundscape if the ending is there.

They still add content even though the main story is finished.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Probably going to be like Roundscape if the ending is there.

They still add content even though the main story is finished.
Mmm. No, totally not. We've just to finish to add some side contents (few things left) and we'll start the development of TLOV 2 for September (if everything will be in the worst way, on October).
Now it is just a matter of fixing what doesn't work and closing all 'open points' in the game (as people request).
In the meantime, some minigames will come out, for example one already out and avaiable is "Rasiya: The Awakening". ( )

Reactions: cavaemon

Norbert

May 16, 2017
I need some help. I've beat ratinbote in his castle and he dissappeared. Where i could find him?

B4U

Jan 14, 2018
Actually, that thing it is not planned to be injected.
Old post, but made me chuckle - the idea of female PC running around with a syringe full of IPS cells to inject a baby in the female NPCs ;-)
You need to have that as an easter egg

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes