2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
So, I pledged to this Patreon $5 tier in hopes to get a walkthrough; but there simply isn't one I can find. Unless I am mistaken, there doesn't seem to be one anywhere...

EDIT: Yeah... And not only is there no walkthrough, but the cheats won't activate for me even with a valid code. Annoying.

Last edited:

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
So, I pledged to this Patreon $5 tier in hopes to get a walkthrough; but there simply isn't one I can find. Unless I am mistaken, there doesn't seem to be one anywhere...
There is the fixed reference book (even accessible here), if you need help through progressing the game, feel free to send us a message on patreon :)
And thank you for your support :)

kingpatrick

May 9, 2019
{"error":"invalid_request","error_description":"Invalid client_id parameter value."}
I receive this code even though i am pledged?

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
{"error":"invalid_request","error_description":"Invalid client_id parameter value."}
I receive this code even though i am pledged?
try again in the next 3 minutes, what version are you playing and what authenticating option have you picked?

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
I am having the same issue btw.
Use the two steps authentication. If you will get the confirmation email message it's normal it won't authenticate. So you will have to complete it and re-sign from the game with the 2 steps auth, it will work.

C-Zeta

Jul 5, 2018
Ok i will be short here, is this game truly bugfixed?
Because there is a high ammount of bugs from my point of view here! It goes beyond just some extra scenes going frozen. I mean there is even NPCs that bugs out your game! Hell there is even maps that you can't save because they are bugged!
But i'm cool with that, i am cool with ALL of that, what i truly wanna know, is how you deal with the random encounters on this game! Because of all things that i said the most unsufurable of all of then is this random encounter high rate system! Am i playing FF3? Don't tell me that there is a Rat quest as well...

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Ok i will be short here, is this game truly bugfixed?
Because there is a high ammount of bugs from my point of view here! It goes beyond just some extra scenes going frozen. I mean there is even NPCs that bugs out your game! Hell there is even maps that you can't save because they are bugged!
But i'm cool with that, i am cool with ALL of that, what i truly wanna know, is how you deal with the random encounters on this game! Because of all things that i said the most unsufurable of all of then is this random encounter high rate system! Am i playing FF3? Don't tell me that there is a Rat quest as well...
Use the mouse instead of the keyboard and they will reduce to a normal rate.
However I suggest you all to play the last itch.io version, it's upgraded.
What bugs have you found so far?

C-Zeta

Jul 5, 2018
Use the mouse instead of the keyboard and they will reduce to a normal rate.
However I suggest you all to play the last itch.io version, it's upgraded.
What bugs have you found so far?
If the Itch version is the upgraded thus far it makes sense to me, anyways i related the bugs, i don't know if the itch version has then i will see prorpely and then i will answer it

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes