2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Male, Female and Futa.

Does it mean what type is the MC or his sexual preferences(or something else)?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Male, Female and Futa.

Does it mean what type is the MC or his sexual preferences(or something else)?
That's the protag choice but it doesn't matter, all protags are treated as male and called him/he etc...

The game was designed for male protag, dev gave people the choice to pick but didn't bother including the dialogue with that so whether you play as a man, woman or both the game still thinks you are male.

Reactions: ILCjr

Cyclone3912

May 3, 2017
Has anyone else gotten an error when trying to speak to rasiya for the first time and if so how do you fix it. I get the following message if i try to speak to her:
Failed to execute 'sen' on 'XMLHttpRequest': failed to load 'chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/dataa/eng/messages.txt'.

Jun 15, 2017
Has anyone else gotten an error when trying to speak to rasiya for the first time and if so how do you fix it. I get the following message if i try to speak to her:
Failed to execute 'sen' on 'XMLHttpRequest': failed to load 'chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/dataa/eng/messages.txt'.
Yep

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
So, I pledged to this Patreon $5 tier in hopes to get a walkthrough; but there simply isn't one I can find. Unless I am mistaken, there doesn't seem to be one anywhere...

EDIT: Yeah... And not only is there no walkthrough, but the cheats won't activate for me even with a valid code. Annoying.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 11 Votes