2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

HENTAIIII

Apr 23, 2018
Kravenar Games
when a girl i have sex give a birth,and i feel very excited,but then it say you can't build school for your son,and will appear in version "1.5",but the game i saw is done ?
are you going to plan make new game or what ?
if you read this,pls respond me,thx

Mar 7, 2019
Guys pls help me!
I play this game on android

Everytime the barttle mode appear, my keyboard pop up and the game screen is resized to small size, everytime I exit my keyboard in battle mode the game screen is cropped help pls!

And what is master cheat??
Its seems i only want to money cheat

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
I know you get to middleworld through the family chapel, but this so called chapel, where is it? Is it the building beside your home or is it some other building?

X2

May 31, 2018
Anyone can share the previous android version of this game? i really love this game and want to play it on my phone, and the latest version on this site have the bug or glitch when having random encounter ( keyboard show up and then the screen zoom in and happen everytime random encounter happening :( ) . thanks

CorvusX

Aug 12, 2018
*Sees Bugfixes, activates mastercheat, turns off battles, still gets battles and the android keyboard glitch appears* Why is this glitch still in the game and how can I get rid of it

Edit 1; Never realised that you moved onto developing a second game, nor did I realise that you stopped updating this game due to issues with your team quitting, my apologies.

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
If you're playing the version you found here, yeah, it's bugged and you got no chance. So get the official version on wethecircle.itch.io then you'll be able to pass it.
Thank you for this message ; ).

This is the exact reason why i always read a couple pages on a thread before playing a game for the first time.
Want to play this game in it's full glory.

Will donate of course if i end up liking it : )

Edit:
After 2 hours of playing.
I like the game very much, but holy shit....The amount of random encounters is just ridiculous.
I can't move 10 tiles without having 3 encounters sometimes.

Don't get me wrong...I love RPG'S... i don't mind random encounters... But this is getting to the point of irritating sometimes.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
After 2 hours of playing.
I like the game very much, but holy shit....The amount of random encounters is just ridiculous.
I can't move 10 tiles without having 3 encounters sometimes.

Don't get me wrong...I love RPG'S... i don't mind random encounters... But this is getting to the point of irritating sometimes.
Move using the left mouse button not the arrow key.

SuIIy

Mar 26, 2019
anyone got a full save game complete mine got bugged now everytime i load it crash i probably messed with variables trying to complete some side quests with yuna and the other one thanks all

Desherin1

Jan 3, 2019
View attachment 47285
Overview:

In this story YOU can change the events based on your will. Your character got a Car Crash after losing job and breaking up with his girlfriend and wakes up in a World between the "World of The Livings" and the "World of The Deads"... to survive and come back to the World of the Livings he makes a deal with this Spirit called Versyl, bonding his soul to the Versyl's spirit.
Now you come back from the dead as immortal human with amazing powers of Mind Control ready to get your Revenge or Save the world from a Dark fate! Choose wisely.

Updated: 08/24/2018
Developer / Publisher: - -
Censorship:
No
Version: v1.3.5
Language: English
Additional Information: Prequel to

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change log

Mastercheat: LILLA

DOWNLOADS
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - -

Any suggestion? Advice? etc?
View attachment 47285
Overview:

In this story YOU can change the events based on your will. Your character got a Car Crash after losing job and breaking up with his girlfriend and wakes up in a World between the "World of The Livings" and the "World of The Deads"... to survive and come back to the World of the Livings he makes a deal with this Spirit called Versyl, bonding his soul to the Versyl's spirit.
Now you come back from the dead as immortal human with amazing powers of Mind Control ready to get your Revenge or Save the world from a Dark fate! Choose wisely.

Updated: 08/24/2018
Developer / Publisher: - -
Censorship:
No
Version: v1.3.5
Language: English
Additional Information: Prequel to

Genre:

Installation:

Change log

Mastercheat: LILLA

DOWNLOADS
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - -

My problem with this game is that it feels unfinished

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Kravenar Games
when a girl i have sex give a birth,and i feel very excited,but then it say you can't build school for your son,and will appear in version "1.5",but the game i saw is done ?
are you going to plan make new game or what ?
if you read this,pls respond me,thx
Deleted in final version, avaiable on itch.io.

Reactions: HENTAIIII

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Hi, I need some help around here :(
Does anyone know how I can change the typography of the game? I searched everywhere, but I did not find a way. from now, thanks.

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes