2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

nvhs12345

Dec 16, 2018
How can I find the futanari twin, the aura blade, the escathos and how can I play chapter 2 after ratinbode die?

10whowa

Nov 4, 2017
Someone needs to update this one from what I have found this game is complete with three different versions male, female, and futa protagonists

Firebrand07

Apr 13, 2018
What is wrong with the Android Version of the game? When i tried to install it, it asked for access to SD Card Memory but also for access to my Camera and my Location (via GPS or Internet) this is not normal at all and makes me think that the Android version may either be a Virus or be a malicious software that steals data.

I suggest against downloading it until it's more clear what's going on with it.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
What is wrong with the Android Version of the game? When i tried to install it, it asked for access to SD Card Memory but also for access to my Camera and my Location (via GPS or Internet) this is not normal at all and makes me think that the Android version may either be a Virus or be a malicious software that steals data.

I suggest against downloading it until it's more clear what's going on with it.
These permissions are asked because the HTML5 original version has been converted to Android with the Generic Settings to make it compatible with almost all Android devices (since before it crashed on many tablets). Before talking about "malwares" you should monitor what a software do. Maybe try launching a netstat? Hahahah Rotfl.

Reactions: Firebrand07

Firebrand07

Apr 13, 2018
I see. I'm not very knowledgeable about HTML5 but I know there have been apps that asks for permissions that usually they wouldn't even need that were in fact malware trying to steal info or data from phones.While, I didn't see comments talking about this I thought that maybe this was overlook, that's why I brought attention to it.

I thank you for the clarification and it's good to know that my worries were misplaced. I'm definitely trying this game, now.

Reactions: Kravenar Games

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
I couldn't find anything concrete about while searching but I'm assuming there's no actual NTR content in the game yet?

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
I see. I'm not very knowledgeable about HTML5 but I know there have been apps that asks for permissions that usually they wouldn't even need that were in fact malware trying to steal info or data from phones.While, I didn't see comments talking about this I thought that maybe this was overlook, that's why I brought attention to it.

I thank you for the clarification and it's good to know that my worries were misplaced. I'm definitely trying this game, now.
Tell us if you like it :)

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Sounds great, we've lately integrated new people to work on minigames that will come out monthly, always this kind of gameplay but more ahem inc*st oriented. :D

Kurugoro

Oct 5, 2017
Who's Grace supposed to be? Step-mom?

kinda odd that we're given a choice to write who she is since in her description she's a milf and in the next room there's step sis >.>

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Walkthrough Pls .....
That's crazy how you guys keep asking.
So I'll give one answer for all.
No, we're not going to post a walkthrough to people who never gave us support, so stop asking.
Everybody knows that it is avaiable on Patreon, so you know where you can find it.

• Angry
Reactions: zenjee and Arielf

Method201

Oct 28, 2017
The link in the top post to the sequel is broken. At least, it is for me. Not that it really matters, as anybody can search for the sequel and find it, but it bothers me, so...so there.

FUM310

May 20, 2018
can someone help me with debug room it Seema the code "IWANTTODEBUG" OR "DEBNEW" doesnt work at all in apk or web version

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
I think the android version must be fixed. Every time a random battle occurs, or a boss appears, the screen moves to the upper left corner and the mobile keyboard will appear.

Reactions: Trainee313
2.50 star(s) 11 Votes