2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
This game is a Bad Ass use of the RPG maker engine. I highly recommend it. Multiple ways to play. Optional quests. Day night system. ( a little buggy ) Pregnancy system, or the beginning of one anyway. I could go on and on. This game is worth your time. Trust me. There is somthing for just about everyone. It gets a FUCK YEA in my book.
Really? Random encounters every 3 seconds? grinding? Wow really epic game

furkan0853

Jul 15, 2017
Hello guys! I downloaded android version of the game but even main menu doesnt shows up. I can only hear sounds and only see a flashing screen at start then black screen. I got android 6.0. What might be my problem please help me.

milmilx

Jun 29, 2018
How do I change party members?
I play this game for the first time and I just do not know how.
Sorry, my English is bad.:frown:

Nov 12, 2018
List of characters/scenes missing from debug gallery (as of 1.35), apologies if information is out of date: Evelyn, Sarya, Ada, Amber, Nina, Tifa (park only), Dessa (park only). FC_Dessa_anal.png and FC_Dessa_Ride.png were also apparently mislabeled.

Last edited:

Janin

Nov 16, 2018
By the way, while I have been pledging to the creator of this game, I found that the team is actually a group of nice people. They take suggestions nicely and they work fast. I recommend actually supporting the creator if you find this work interesting. (I'll keep releasing some versions, but not updated)

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes