2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
What the hell? So i'm building an army just to fight against them in a sequel? That's a weak story, why don't you rather use an army to invade Ratinbode castle and fight him in an epic battle? What's the point of killing all of his copies around the castle? Why is succubus your wife when you couldn't marry nor make her as your mistress in 1? What's the deal with all those xenomorps in the military base? Why you cannot port your decisions from 1 to 2? Why Ratinbode looks like Disturbed mascot? There are so many unanswered questions and plot holes which not to mention fighting over and over again same enemies, where is a challenge when you cannot die? Why most characters lacks backstory? Why you cannot make your ex gf to be your mistress? Why everything is so ugly in sex scenes and why there are mazes with random encounters? Arrrrggghhhhhhhhhhh
1) So i'm building an army just to fight against them in a sequel?
1) Yes
2) Why don't you rather use an army to invade Ratinbode castle and fight him in an epic battle?
2) Adding other 5k lines of code to see them crash with Yanfly stuff? That's a big deal. Who is going to code that? While people keeps on quitting?
3) What's the point of killing all of his copies around the castle?
3) It is called "main plot".
4) Why is succubus your wife when you couldn't marry nor make her as your mistress in 1?
4) Because the game (TLOV 2) is in a different time and 'maybe' something happened in that huge amount of time passed?
5) What's the deal with all those xenomorps in the military base?
5) Easter eggs
6) Why you cannot port your decisions from 1 to 2?
6) Different engines.
7) Why Ratinbode looks like Disturbed mascot?
7) What the hell is that?
8) Where is a challenge when you cannot die?
8) Just in the World of Living
9) Why most characters lacks backstory?
9) Because they didn't have a story, party members have it, and you will go through it in TLOV2.
10) Why you cannot make your ex gf to be your mistress?
10) Because she's a bitch and must suffer.
11) Why everything is so ugly in sex scenes?
11) Because we didn't had the rendering farm server, so we logically used our computers power to create them (as just said in the last post on TLOV2 thread.)
12) Why there are mazes with random encounters?
12) They are called "Dungeons", places where fight and loot. Pretty common in D&D\Rpg Games.

Lollipop99

Oct 6, 2018
Hello people,
First of all, thx for this game, is pretty funny and cool.
Second, I'm sorry for my english (I'm french).
Actually, I'm block in the game and my research for help bring me here.

I found and beat all 4 pillars (got 4 Holy Soul + 3 Ancient Artifact) but the step of this quest didn't completed. After that, I came back to Versyl, he changed into a human form. But since, he doesn't talk to me, just make some react's bubble. I also got my Ultimate true power from Ratinbode but he doesn't respond to me anymore now. He just say that no one can beat me. And last point, I killed the king and take his wife as my queen and also choose a consort from the World of Death (and beat the Dragon too).

Now, I'm litterally lost, I don't now what to do or even where should I go? :(
If you have some help I'm all ears :)

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
Hello people,
First of all, thx for this game, is pretty funny and cool.
Second, I'm sorry for my english (I'm french).
Actually, I'm block in the game and my research for help bring me here.

I found and beat all 4 pillars (got 4 Holy Soul + 3 Ancient Artifact) but the step of this quest didn't completed. After that, I came back to Versyl, he changed into a human form. But since, he doesn't talk to me, just make some react's bubble. I also got my Ultimate true power from Ratinbode but he doesn't respond to me anymore now. He just say that no one can beat me. And last point, I killed the king and take his wife as my queen and also choose a consort from the World of Death (and beat the Dragon too).

Now, I'm litterally lost, I don't now what to do or even where should I go? :(
If you have some help I'm all ears :)
U go to the realm of god, just go straight forward until u meet a portal. It won't allow u to pass through. Go to 4 statues, place 4 holy souls in each statues and proceed. Save before fight.

FauxCount

Aug 27, 2017
It would be easy once u get the legendary/divine/whatever sword. Just follow the main plot before fighting those guys. The sword is so strong that could kill even semi god version of the hoodie guy.
I dont think you understand. I can do lethal damage. The game just isnt realizing that he's dead.

Lollipop99

Oct 6, 2018
U go to the realm of god, just go straight forward until u meet a portal. It won't allow u to pass through. Go to 4 statues, place 4 holy souls in each statues and proceed. Save before fight.
Thx mate, but now I need to "Break Versyl's Curse" XD But don't know how :/

Edit: If I need to coming back Versyl to his human form, it's already done :/

Raz8099

Feb 28, 2018
How long does pregnancy last? or is it forever? I dont wanna abort. Also can we change consorts?

Lollipop99

Oct 6, 2018
From my experience, pregnancy can achieve instantly. You just need to go to the pharma and talk about it. When you talk with your girl, you decided to avort or being father instantly. After that you gonna have a tutor for your baby.
About consort, for myself, I can't change after my choice, so I think when you choose, it's for ever.

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I'm curious, when we will do a remake of TLOV with HQ models (like TLOV2), what you will still calling "shit"...
No offense but that's my opinion and people there actually agreed with me and there were more reasons like pretty short weird looking animations, most characters were without eyes and no option to keep replaying them automatic you had to do that manually, also this is offtopic but the entire world in the legend of versyl seems to be very small and when i get grind your butt to lvl 9 then you can beat mini boss sounds to me more like MMORPG than rpgmaker game where i expected quests, huge world to explore, deep story (your story is good but it could be better) not forced decisions like dumping your girl instead enslaving her like in the Roundscape those guys did an excellent rpgmaker game with enjoyable erotic scenes, good story and very well handled gameplay it felt like dragons age origins or baldur gate, i expected same from this game as i heard it was done by a team of developers.

PS: I will wait and if you guys really improved animations then i will be pleased.

ZioGano

Feb 2, 2018
i'm stuck in the final world (can't remember name) , got Versyl back in party and the legendary sword but when i try to reach Ratinbode Castle, Versyl stops me and says "Tons of guard ahead...A great way to die today. Better go back" . what am i supposed to do here?

Got it nvm

Palron

Jun 2, 2018
Hello

i have the problem i clean the spider dungeon and i have not found the ring i need now for the doors
Where i find the ring now ?
thanks for help

CorvusX

Aug 12, 2018
Can someone answer a Question for me?

For the Android version of this game is the random battles glitch fixed?

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
so i got 3 questions
1. any full Walk through of the game?
2. is there a map with the locations of were the hell things are?
3. any differences in choosing any of the 3 genders?

MeatWaffle

Sep 27, 2017
This game is a Bad Ass use of the RPG maker engine. I highly recommend it. Multiple ways to play. Optional quests. Day night system. ( a little buggy ) Pregnancy system, or the beginning of one anyway. I could go on and on. This game is worth your time. Trust me. There is somthing for just about everyone. It gets a FUCK YEA in my book.

Reactions: Kravenar Games

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
so i got 3 questions
1. any full Walk through of the game?
2. is there a map with the locations of were the hell things are?
3. any differences in choosing any of the 3 genders?
1. No lmao
2. No lmao
3. Just different sex scenes and companion that's all

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes