2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
A random encounter every 4 steps, forced to get to level 9 in order to advance one of the first quests, this is not fun at all.
Yeah and then try to beat final boss when bastard just heals all his hp back and deals 4000 dmg

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
which the pillars?
I was at all and nothing: ((
should I do something?
U have to meet V first, open the left gate to go back in time. Finish all the task there and visit 3 pillars. V is now joining your team. I still don't know how to open the last pillar though.

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, it will give a purity point to MC
About saving a woman in hospital, can you give me a little hint? I am totally stuck on that. As well as Go thro the gate quest. I already defeated the Nathia, go to the east in the living world, go thro the gate there and kill one enemy there also.

Also got 9 girls pregnant, I think. I just lost count.

vayokekita

Oct 3, 2018
So I beat Demigod Ratinbode and Versyl said to go to the cave in the ancient city. When I got there the main character says "Why the hell shall I go there now?"
Am I missing something?

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
So I beat Demigod Ratinbode and Versyl said to go to the cave in the ancient city. When I got there the main character says "Why the hell shall I go there now?"
Am I missing something?
Because there is made his pact with him for the first time.

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What the hell? So i'm building an army just to fight against them in a sequel? That's a weak story, why don't you rather use an army to invade Ratinbode castle and fight him in an epic battle? What's the point of killing all of his copies around the castle? Why is succubus your wife when you couldn't marry nor make her as your mistress in 1? What's the deal with all those xenomorps in the military base? Why you cannot port your decisions from 1 to 2? Why Ratinbode looks like Disturbed mascot? There are so many unanswered questions and plot holes which not to mention fighting over and over again same enemies, where is a challenge when you cannot die? Why most characters lacks backstory? Why you cannot make your ex gf to be your mistress? Why everything is so ugly in sex scenes and why there are mazes with random encounters? Arrrrggghhhhhhhhhhh

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes