2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
its complete the dev already has a playable demo on patreon of the sequel of this game ie the legend of versyl 2

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
This game does have incest does it not or has it not been implimented
I hope you understand what incest is. First of all i only found only 2 family members(original). There is incest and it was implemented, sister and mother. the game was not finished. some of scenes not exist, dev is not removed bug with change of sex of mc(on main quest). but game itself is not bad. Unfortunately some scenes you can obtain only through corruption(
Dev if you not finished game, please make enemy encounter lower, it is even less then 10 steps(it's annoying as hell)(ex some times i make only one step and battle again, it not funny), and fix please bug change of sex of MC.

Reactions: Kyraga

yoyo1231

Nov 13, 2017
I hope you understand what incest is. First of all i only found only 2 family members(original). There is incest and it was implemented, sister and mother. the game was not finished. some of scenes not exist, dev is not removed bug with change of sex of mc(on main quest). but game itself is not bad. Unfortunately some scenes you can obtain only through corruption(
Dev if you not finished game, please make enemy encounter lower, it is even less then 10 steps(it's annoying as hell)(ex some times i make only one step and battle again, it not funny), and fix please bug change of sex of MC.
i tried to use mind control on sister but it says u cant so i there a patch for it

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
i tried to use mind control on sister but it says u cant so i there a patch for it
No, it is just your corruption or power is low(but i'm not tried corrupting her) you need to raise relationship with her first, talk with her first, repeat many times, some new actions appear.
afternoon - talk with her until she sleep in bed(if she sleep , i don't remember) and repeat. It's just time consuming.
power is raising with meditation on the bed(any bed you can use)

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
but thats not the problem like grace if u say stepmom u cant use any thing on her
Sorry, i don't remember names and i don't really care.
I don't know what you are talking about, Your sister 1st room on second floor, easy(just spam her with talk and other actions and you can find most of her scenes(except multi scenes with another heroines and corruption), your mother you need to save her from death world (she is in prison) she also have some scenes, see walk through section.
Please find walk through and you will see.
Anyway i almost not used corruption, so i don't know about it.

yoyo1231

Nov 13, 2017
no i ment the step mom and step sister if i write stepmom it wont do any thing and what should i write with the sister

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
how the heck should i save my gf?
You need to go first to her home(in human world), after you read note on the table you need to go to INN in the middle world(where you first found Versyl and King with Queen< that is middle world). After fight i think you save her. Technically she EX GF already.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Why do i have to give access to my camera on my phone and other things
You are trying to access this site from smartphone? You better ask someone of admins or moders from this site if you want to know, try asking in chat, but i think there really is no problem with it. I have already some experience with this site and it's clean without problem, but i'm only used site on PC.

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes