2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
@Kravenar Games are you on 'buy me a coffee'? I'm already pledged to more patreons than I want to be.
Games will be soon avaiable for free download on Itch.io - in a "if you want you can buy me a coffee or whatever." LOL

TLOV 2 is coming out on september. So.

In the meantime, you all could give a shot to this:

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Games will be soon avaiable for free download on Itch.io - in a "if you want you can buy me a coffee or whatever." LOL

TLOV 2 is coming out on september. So.

In the meantime, you all could give a shot to this:
Would you suggest playing that one first, then tlov?

croPath

May 10, 2017
So is the master cheat the only one that works now since the gallery and scene ones don't appear to?

Kibad

May 12, 2017
I get a bug when going into battle. ""Failed to load:img/battlebacks1/SF_Asfalt3.png"
At the right map from the main part of the city.
Is it just me?

Randor

Donor
May 26, 2017
Is it now the final Version, or are you still planning content adding and bug fixing patches

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Actually we fixed everything people reported to us. I something new will come up, we'll fix it. But it should be the final.

Reactions: Randor

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
There is not a completed walkthrough past version 0.80 ? I am stuck trying to fix Versyl's curse. I went through the portal on the left at Versyl's throne room and went into the cave etc but do not know where to go past there. What am i missing, how do i clear Versyl's curse ?

Ars Goetia

Nov 11, 2017
Is anyone else unable to turn off random battles using the cheat code menu?
That random encounters thing is a total ass.I had to read the documentation for rpg maker to learn how to get rid of it.Currently some areas have super low default settings like 15 so game picks random 2 numbers between 1 and 15, adds them and than adds +1.So it's not hard to get battles in every 3 or 4 steps.To fix this basicly you have to change "encounterStep" value on every Map file in www/data folder.You can change multiple files at once with Notepad++ so it's not a big deal.

Mar 15, 2018
Is there a changelog for the new version?

I really like this game but I hope the sequel will focus less on the combat. Also I hope for more threesomes.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Haven't gotten into the game just yet, but how do you access the secret scenes with the cheats? I'm a futanari that has futanari enabled, but it still errors out saying "have to have futanari enabled".

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Nah, the game is not 100% complete, Still a few story lines to finish and a couple illusion room bugs yet. <--- These are in the Male version . Cheats do not work either. I wish these few issues were fixed and a decent walkthrough would be done so all content could be completed.

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes