2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
Yeah, I'd like to know this as well!
well i have downloaded and played it... but i dont know.. the women images are in 3d type model... welll not a turn on for me.. you can download and see it.. maybe thats why i left the game at that time.. this is only my opinion and iam not defaming this game

tredcvbgt

Apr 24, 2018
where to find this "Astorte"?
1. Be near or at endgame
2. Go to the museum
3. Search plants for a key
4. Examine the exhibits (triggers something in the next room)
5. Go to the door on the right

I'll let you discover the rest from there.

DragonxSouth

May 17, 2018
Is anyone else unable to turn off random battles using the cheat code menu?
Same here tried to disable it but I still get into random fights I wouldn't mind but it happens so much at I can barely progress the game at all double whamy now though I can't save anymore when I do it tells me to select a save slot which I do then same thing. Even after starting a new game it happens again sooner or later.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Same here tried to disable it but I still get into random fights I wouldn't mind but it happens so much at I can barely progress the game at all double whamy now though I can't save anymore when I do it tells me to select a save slot which I do then same thing. Even after starting a new game it happens again sooner or later.
Try deleting everything in the folder SAVE and saving after starting a new game from the scratch

DragonxSouth

May 17, 2018
Try deleting everything in the folder SAVE and saving after starting a new game from the scratch
Its good now turns out it was my own fault in the first place. Sadly I'm missing img/battlebacks2/SF_Company.png so I have to avoid going into the east part of town. Made a mistake and saved there early on and kept getting drawn into battle couldn't find a way out so I had to start all over again haha.

Edit- Think I might be missing everything on that side of town for battle anyways. Maybe something went wrong with download?

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Its good now turns out it was my own fault in the first place. Sadly I'm missing img/battlebacks2/SF_Company.png so I have to avoid going into the east part of town. Made a mistake and saved there early on and kept getting drawn into battle couldn't find a way out so I had to start all over again haha.

Edit- Think I might be missing everything on that side of town for battle anyways. Maybe something went wrong with download?
What version are you playing?

CorvusX

Aug 12, 2018
Um, Hi I'm kinda stuck with the cheat issue as well and no matter what I do the random battles keep coming. I'm on phone if that makes a difference and I can't find any files to delete the save what should I do?

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
I take it female and futa MC were tacked on last minute?

I say that because my female MC is called a man constantly and after trying the futa to see if it's the same, it is.

So it's just a change of sprite. It's just a crossdressing male MC.

Playing female MC ... come across a door ... it will not allow any male souls to cross ... female MC says "oh well, I can't go through, perhaps I can send one of the girls" ... wut teh fook?

I read somewhere the dev saying people begged for a female and futa MC .... what they got was a half arsed attempt.

I'm not one to tell someone else how to do their job but either do it properly or don't bother doing it at all.
Dear game developers. Is there still the same problem with female and futa MC?
I would like to try this game as futa. But if it's not made properly, maybe It would be better to play male MC.

So (if I want this story to make more sense), male or futa MC ???

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Dear game developers. Is there still the same problem with female and futa MC?
I would like to try this game as futa. But if it's not made properly, maybe It would be better to play male MC.

So (if I want this story to make more sense), male or futa MC ???
Male is the only way to make it read properly.

All conversations refer to the MC as "he" so female and futa MC just doesn't work in the story.

Reactions: Kravenar Games

Parthu

Jun 15, 2018
Where to find the ratinbode in his castle? I've killed the nethia form on the third floor and all ratinbode's essences.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Is this game 'DONE' done, 100%, no bugfix patches needed any more hallelujah-motherfucker complete?

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes