2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Leixein

May 21, 2018
Love how the op is fairy tail artwork but when we play it turned into a 3d model lol... talk about trolling ~_~ if its anime style it would be wayyyyy better since the 3d model doesnt even look alike as the sprite smh...

Reactions: Soap Cracker

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
the mega link isn't working for me (which is annoying since i only use mega for dl's), also is the latest version(1.3.5) here or is it 1.3.2 here, cause it's a bit confusing when it says complete for 1.3.2, but on the previous page you mention 1.3.5

Chicken42

Aug 11, 2017
How do you get the ntr scenes? i've been playing for about 4 hours now and have seen no hint of ntr. ;-;

Synnny

Aug 9, 2018
Does anyone know how to get Nina's affection up?

Or call anyone besides Sarah, Dessa and Sonia?

CorvusX

Aug 12, 2018
Does anyone know how to get Nina's affection up?

Or call anyone besides Sarah, Dessa and Sonia?
As far as I know the Nina thing isn't fully implemented besides the whole mind control as you cannot call her at all or do much to raise the affection.

I suppose they are working on that even though the whole disable battles cheat ain't really working for me and lots of other users. So just have to wait and see

FLOTAC216

Sep 25, 2017
What Pillars have you obtained from so far from each Area also there is a reference book on the first page to use you known.
man i found and win about Pillars 2 in Midd and 1 world of the Death who in the right when you into that world but last one i don`t know where is it ? but i think he in Catscath or somthing who in Castle the haill but i don`t know how arrive to him. can you help me ?!

or just tell me about The Ancient Family Chapels
how i`m summoning it ?

RedFateDesigns

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Just to inform you, the android game (at least on my Samsung galaxy s6) is unplayable. Every time a combat happens it brings up the android keyboard and once that happens the game will be permanently stuck zoomed in stopping you from clicking options.

Reactions: Rythe23

CorvusX

Aug 12, 2018
man i found and win about Pillars 2 in Midd and 1 world of the Death who in the right when you into that world but last one i don`t know where is it ? but i think he in Catscath or somthing who in Castle the haill but i don`t know how arrive to him. can you help me ?!

or just tell me about The Ancient Family Chapels
how i`m summoning it ?
Last I checked last one should be on earth or at the World of Gods

CorvusX

Aug 12, 2018
Just to inform you, the android game (at least on my Samsung galaxy s6) is unplayable. Every time a combat happens it brings up the android keyboard and once that happens the game will be permanently stuck zoomed in stopping you from clicking options.
Yea I keep getting the same bug myself and no matter what I do the battles won't disable

FAReaper

Jan 4, 2018
In my PC this game always force close, any solution, even i turn off DEP

Sorry for bad english

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
In my PC this game always force close, any solution, even i turn off DEP
Sorry for bad english
0.) check if path of game don't have symbols or words (best use english ex- C:\Games\name of game (everything in english) bad example C:\Games\Игра. don't copy\move games on desktop or system folders. path to your exe file must be in english only
1.) properties of game folder uncheck only for read and apply for all files (some scripts and save system give error if read only)
2.) if not much memory(ddr) sometimes it crashes ( 1-2 GB for OS and 2gb minimum for programs and games needed, total 4Gb minimum)
3.) OS you are using
4.) viruses, drivers, etc.

first 3 you can do from the beginning and everything will be good...
and you not mention in which moment game crashes... from main menu or during playing?
how to access scenes?
cheats dont work?
if you you mean scenes you seen already then from the main menu i think. at least CG
cheats working good) LILLA for sure)

also game is to buggy i have futa mc then if automatically changed to male mc...
i think during main quest(don't remember momemt).
also guys who want to be kings of two realms ypu need to kill dead king by male mc because to initiate middle world king you need to be king(male) and not queen(female and futa).

Reactions: 9inchz

FAReaper

Jan 4, 2018
0.) check if path of game don't have symbols or words (best use english ex- C:\Games\name of game (everything in english) bad example C:\Games\Игра. don't copy\move games on desktop or system folders. path to your exe file must be in english only
1.) properties of game folder uncheck only for read and apply for all files (some scripts and save system give error if read only)
2.) if not much memory(ddr) sometimes it crashes ( 1-2 GB for OS and 2gb minimum for programs and games needed, total 4Gb minimum)
3.) OS you are using
4.) viruses, drivers, etc.

first 3 you can do from the beginning and everything will be good...
and you not mention in which moment game crashes... from main menu or during playing?

if you you mean scenes you seen already then from the main menu i think. at least CG
cheats working good) LILLA for sure)

also game is to buggy i have futa mc then if automatically changed to male mc...
i think during main quest(don't remember momemt).
also guys who want to be kings of two realms ypu need to kill dead king by male mc because to initiate middle world king you need to be king(male) and not queen(female and futa).

thnks it's help me, and what minimum system req for this game i. details ?. lag when i play

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
thnks it's help me, and what minimum system req for this game i. details ?. lag when i play
games on MV engine mostly done not so good( mostly because of lack of experience, but this game more then good enough. second MV problem is 3 or 4 process(not 1, like most games). so mostly required RAM ( depends on OS 1-2GB + game 1-2GB total 4 GB is minimum, 2 core processor, video card (256-512MB minimum) it is more or less normal game play. tried MV games on notebook pentium 2.5Ghz, video - very small memory(integrated), RAM 2GB it is hell...

I don't know your OS if you play on win 10 try some config support win 8.1, maybe problem in your OS. this game is done good enough for MV not to freeze. I have very old pc but game is running good enough. Also check your antivirus maybe it was his doing(some of them running checks in time when you playing games)

Also forgot to mention, i really don't know how MV running on OS x86.
Mostly played on x64 systems.

Also if you using notebook in power(low) mode change it to high(if you can) it makes miracles.

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes