2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
You are trying to access this site from smartphone? You better ask someone of admins or moders from this site if you want to know, try asking in chat, but i think there really is no problem with it. I have already some experience with this site and it's clean without problem, but i'm only used site on PC.
He probably means android version of the game.

Reactions: DeMoS666

Theookta

Jun 11, 2017
does the random battle can be off on newer game, i play 1.3.2 and nothing happened when i off random battle im still getting random battle for 4 or 6 step and it kind of annoying.

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
does the random battle can be off on newer game, i play 1.3.2 and nothing happened when i off random battle im still getting random battle for 4 or 6 step and it kind of annoying.
I'am so agree with you about annoying. I'am not too sure, because i'am played quite a long time ago. But i think i saw item which disable random battles for some time at least.
You can edit battle intervals by steps in PRG Maker MV if you want without items.
Searched right now, but can't find it maybe i was wrong but anyway. there is 2 ways
1 Cheat LILLA In menu choose battle disable random battles( if you want to enable random battles choose corresponding in cheat menu)
2 Open project game(if there is no project copy blank project from new project in www folder and open it in RPG MAKER MV) you can change interval between battles or add some item which can add some steps between battles.

Reactions: Theookta

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
savegame editer is food to edit saves giveing your self max stats max money

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
savegame editer is food to edit saves giveing your self max stats max money
yes, also program Cheat Menu good for MV games(you can edit not even need to exit games).but working only for unpacked or not packed games.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
does this game have any CGs?

edit: ok i see that it has 2dcg on the tags, but I cant find any screen shots anywhere

Theookta

Jun 11, 2017
I'am so agree with you about annoying. I'am not too sure, because i'am played quite a long time ago. But i think i saw item which disable random battles for some time at least.
You can edit battle intervals by steps in PRG Maker MV if you want without items.
Searched right now, but can't find it maybe i was wrong but anyway. there is 2 ways
1 Cheat LILLA In menu choose battle disable random battles( if you want to enable random battles choose corresponding in cheat menu)
2 Open project game(if there is no project copy blank project from new project in www folder and open it in RPG MAKER MV) you can change interval between battles or add some item which can add some steps between battles.
Thx for the info, unfortunately the cheat lilla i have been using and nothing happened still get the random battles so i just cheat lvl around 50 then kill enemies easily. But getting random battles just a few step and battle again that was annoying.

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Holy shit this game is really bad random encounters which means i had to battle 4x in row same enemies, no explaination, also since your character cannot die first encounters are more pain in ass than being challenging, sex animations are so poorly rendered it just made me wish there were CG pics also some women completely lacks eyes, walktrough is only for main quest and for the optional quests and secrets you have to go on their patreon website which doesn't exist, characters are without personalities so you can hardly to create feelings to them, Second final boss is broken as hell he can attack 3x in row and his heals gives him back 50k hp not to mention he has 6 digits hp lol i just hope 2 is better (is not it's a renp'y game lmao).

edsbcvfoe

Feb 11, 2018
A random encounter every 4 steps, forced to get to level 9 in order to advance one of the first quests, this is not fun at all.

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes