2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017

Here it is
Inspecting it right now.

Welp Fuck paying for cheats I will use RPG maker to fix that
And we're going to crypt the whole game and make it playable only for who pledges, creating a base in pure assembler. Wanna play? :)
Do you want really damage other people here doing that? Because we could do that from the beginning, but we wanted to wait for a "hero" like you and this system is the only thing that saved us for closing our projects and quitting the development team.

Last edited:

Asonda

Jul 18, 2019
Hey Kravenar Games Team!

I don't know IF you need the information but i will Post my Positive and Negative critics for you to see how (at least one) of your players of The Legend of Versyl enjoys your game! :)

Pro's :

The main story is amazing, i really enjoyed the way you created the story around the game itself.

The Characters (NPC's and PC) not always but have their own personality, wich adds a ton of immersiveness.

The Menu itself is very user friendly, it didn't took long (for me at least) to figure it out.

The Combat system is on point! i've never used RPG-Maker, therefore i don't know how difficult it is to implement the combat system but i absolutely enjoy the way it is.

Overall an Amazing RPG, The world setup along with the Buildings and NPC's are impressively done!

Contra's :

In older versions there had been issues of to many encounters. (Like walking 3 seconds and suddently you are in the next battle) in v1.5.5 (RELOADED) i personaly think there are not enough encounters. it can be frustrating to level up your Characters when you (For example) only get an encounter every 10-15 seconds and 3/4 times its the low class enemies that don't reward you with many EXP/Cash. <- i personally think thank it would be good to increase the numbers of encounter's sightly, maybe the inbetween of 1.5.5 and 1.2/1.3 OR to increase the spawn chance of stronger Enemies!

The Companions/Sidekicks you can have in the game lack a little in Backstory, Their Attitudes etc. are on point and well done but i think that the backstory to those characters could be a LITTLE more detailed/enhanced .

The soul Corruption/purity system is kinda good but also has a little issue in my taste.
It is way to easy to earn Corrution and Purity.
I would suggest to lower the Purity gained for praying to the gods to +2 or even +1. <- Alongside with implementing more ways to gain soul Purity. otherwise people will just pray to the gods a couple of times to reach high purity wich might be a little gamebraking in terms of Balancing.

Thats about all for now, i will continue to play the game a little longer and if i find something that i could critic i will let you know, for now i'd be really grateful if you'd answer my post if it has been useful to you. :)

Best Wishes.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Hey Kravenar Games Team!

I don't know IF you need the information but i will Post my Positive and Negative critics for you to see how (at least one) of your players of The Legend of Versyl enjoys your game! :)

Pro's :

The main story is amazing, i really enjoyed the way you created the story around the game itself.

The Characters (NPC's and PC) not always but have their own personality, wich adds a ton of immersiveness.

The Menu itself is very user friendly, it didn't took long (for me at least) to figure it out.

The Combat system is on point! i've never used RPG-Maker, therefore i don't know how difficult it is to implement the combat system but i absolutely enjoy the way it is.

Overall an Amazing RPG, The world setup along with the Buildings and NPC's are impressively done!

Contra's :

In older versions there had been issues of to many encounters. (Like walking 3 seconds and suddently you are in the next battle) in v1.5.5 (RELOADED) i personaly think there are not enough encounters. it can be frustrating to level up your Characters when you (For example) only get an encounter every 10-15 seconds and 3/4 times its the low class enemies that don't reward you with many EXP/Cash. <- i personally think thank it would be good to increase the numbers of encounter's sightly, maybe the inbetween of 1.5.5 and 1.2/1.3 OR to increase the spawn chance of stronger Enemies!

The Companions/Sidekicks you can have in the game lack a little in Backstory, Their Attitudes etc. are on point and well done but i think that the backstory to those characters could be a LITTLE more detailed/enhanced .

The soul Corruption/purity system is kinda good but also has a little issue in my taste.
It is way to easy to earn Corrution and Purity.
I would suggest to lower the Purity gained for praying to the gods to +2 or even +1. <- Alongside with implementing more ways to gain soul Purity. otherwise people will just pray to the gods a couple of times to reach high purity wich might be a little gamebraking in terms of Balancing.

Thats about all for now, i will continue to play the game a little longer and if i find something that i could critic i will let you know, for now i'd be really grateful if you'd answer my post if it has been useful to you. :)

Best Wishes.
Finally someone who's giving real feedbacks.
We're happy to see that in an ocean of people who cry for free cheats\walktrhough\whatever there is someone with actually a brain. We thank you for having made such an accurate analysis, you are the only person to have done such a thing until now.

--- About encounters:
You're probably right, we've lowered the rate of battles a little too much, but it's something that we can fix on the fly. :)

--- About the Party Members backstory:
It was an idea from the beginning to implement stories to make players discover more about the characters. For those that can become queens, something will be discovered. At the same time, there are real dedicated games. For example, for Veronika there is "Veronika's Mission: Failure", and for Rasiya there is "Rasiya: The Awakening" which can always be downloaded from our itch.io page, or played online from newgrounds for free. It is more likely that we will continue with more dedicated prequels for the backstory of party mermbers.

--- About the corruption system
You are right, however we will evaluate if we could also set the main character to pray once a day (to raise the grind-level).

So far in conclusion thank you for your post, you pointed at tons of interesting views, and we're going to consider All of your suggestions.
And again, thank you for playing the game. :)

Asonda

Jul 18, 2019
Finally someone who's giving real feedbacks.
We're happy to see that in an ocean of people who cry for free cheats\walktrhough\whatever there is someone with actually a brain. We thank you for having made such an accurate analysis, you are the only person to have done such a thing until now.

--- About encounters:
You're probably right, we've lowered the rate of battles a little too much, but it's something that we can fix on the fly. :)

--- About the Party Members backstory:
It was an idea from the beginning to implement stories to make players discover more about the characters. For those that can become queens, something will be discovered. At the same time, there are real dedicated games. For example, for Veronika there is "Veronika's Mission: Failure", and for Rasiya there is "Rasiya: The Awakening" which can always be downloaded from our itch.io page, or played online from newgrounds for free. It is more likely that we will continue with more dedicated prequels for the backstory of party mermbers.

--- About the corruption system
You are right, however we will evaluate if we could also set the main character to pray once a day (to raise the grind-level).

So far in conclusion thank you for your post, you pointed at tons of interesting views, and we're going to consider All of your suggestions.
And again, thank you for playing the game. :)
One more thing! Since i really enjoyed your game i offer you my help for a german translation of the game, i am a native german speaker and my english skills are pretty good aswell. :)

MaxVaron

Jan 28, 2018
Inspecting it right now.

And we're going to crypt the whole game and make it playable only for who pledges, creating a base in pure assembler. Wanna play? :)
Do you want really damage other people here doing that? Because we could do that from the beginning, but we wanted to wait for a "hero" like you and this system is the only thing that saved us for closing our projects and quitting the development team.
When you have time, could you tell me if there is a solution for my problem? Thanks.

Asonda

Jul 18, 2019
Just a little question, i couldn't help but notice that you've removed an NPC.
A red Haired female in the school locker room.

May i ask why she has been removed ?

Cheers!

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Just a little question, i couldn't help but notice that you've removed an NPC.
A red Haired female in the school locker room.

May i ask why she has been removed ?

Cheers!
She's still there in the Male version with related XXX events\scene. :)
Wasn't mean to be in female\futanari version.

Reactions: Asonda

Asonda

Jul 18, 2019
She's still there in the Male version with related XXX events\scene. :)
Wasn't mean to be in female\futanari version.
Ahh, So thats why.. i was wondering since i am currently trying the female version and in 1.5.5 male version she was still there.

good to know, thanks for the answer!

Asonda

Jul 18, 2019
Critic time!

The thing about Emma

Emma is an amazing party member and her spells make alot easier (If used right)

But i was wondering, Since you have the possibility to Spare her ( +1 Soul Purity & Party Member ) and to Kill her ( +1 Soul Corruption ) why would you be able to kill her in the first place ?

Don't get me wrong i find it a good idea to reward the player with Sould Corruption/Purity depending on their choice but i mean why would ANYONE decide to kill Emma off if you loose the opportunity to get a "Free" Party Member.. What about Cassandra in that case ?

If there might be a way to add Cassandra as a Party member for killing Emma then there might be an actual decision behind that whole thing.. just in my opinion!

i know i know, i said that in the last Critic ... but!

I really don't know if you increased the rate of battles or not, but the encounters are still (if changed) veeeeery rare. <- ( You don't need to answer that one, if you don't want to :) )

Affection

It is absolutely exhausting to level Affection in The Legend of Versyl.

Example : Rasiya

The only way I discovered was to sleep with her for +1 Affection, now for example if i wanted to raise her to 100 Affection id have to make love to her 100 times wich can be veeeeeeeeeeery long.

Example : Sara (Other dateables?)

Going on dates for +1 Affection is also preeetty hard to endure since you'd will have to repeat one thing over and over.

^ I really don't know how much Affection one Character has to be to make her your Queen of the Undead.
(Since my first run was basically just rushing for bugs/glitches - Naughty me!)

I will continue to play the game, if i notice somethings i will as always inform you!

Cheers!

Reactions: Kravenar Games
2.50 star(s) 11 Votes