2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

mattsvv

Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone have a more detailed guide to the game? The link in the first post gives an error (although reviewing old versions of that page it is seen that this "guide" was very little detailed apparently)

Another doubt something more specific, the events and others of the game have time limit to be achieved? the classic of "if you don't do it before day X. you lose it"

Reactions: Anarshart

hmmm22

Dec 5, 2019
whenever i try talking to that girl name rasiya my game say networkerror even tho i download the game am not playing it on network

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
is there any way to reduce the random encounter chance with mob ??? , like i know there will be a lot of monster in a dungeon but a battle after 1 or 2 sec of walking is just not ok at all

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
New Update? Just bug fixes or is he randomly adding new content?
It's been at 1.50 for awhile now on the main page; Ran into the bug with talking to Rasiya and it giving an error that was talked about being fixed back on like page 32 or something, and realized that the downloads were very much out of date. I put in a report that the current (free) iterations available on their itch.io (among others) were 7 versions ahead of what was available, so they could update them.

Chris Hawke

Jul 3, 2018
What is it with this game. New releases creates new bug, as example the time is not changing properly. I played it two hours and still it is monday morning of the first day, or how to get magic spells for the MC which was possible in the past and where are the female/futa option gone?
How do I get ashandara as useable skill? if the debug room is after a pay wall!

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
What is it with this game. New releases creates new bug, as example the time is not changing properly. I played it two hours and still it is monday morning of the first day, or how to get magic spells for the MC which was possible in the past and where are the female/futa option gone?
How do I get ashandara as useable skill? if the debug room is after a pay wall!
Female/Futa options are still there in the expanded window on the first post.

Time changes when events happen, like fighting, sex, meditation, or similar; haven't had it not work for me at all. Did you try to just continue a previous save that is from a still older version? That can cause issues.

The spells (that I know of) are available once you get Rasiya from the Middleworld and return to the chapel, at which point you should see the glowing marker for the dagger. You may need to play with Woofo so he "joins your party" and sniffs out hidden items, as well, though.

Support them on Patreon if you want access to debug/cheats? Or play the game properly and figure out where/how you can get it normally, if it isn't debug/cheat specific?

this is tagged as completed
why it keeps getting updates?
this is the 2nd or 3rd update of it while its on complete stats
Bugfixes, primarily, AFAIK.

Reactions: 9inchz

fr3ddy

Nov 4, 2017
You are the chosen one, Harry. Now go and kill a God, move move move.
Terrible, just terrible dialogs.

Reactions: playa2

RJO-999

Nov 10, 2019
Im trying to play on mac and dont understand why its not working. I downloaded from itch.io and then used unarchiver but when I click game.app, it doesnt work

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes