2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

MoistBaguette

Formerly 'Fn0309'
Jan 13, 2018
Thanks! Added to OP! @KenCrawford84 - It's the "+" sign right above where you start typing a reply in the middle (on the top of the reply window next to the smilies, image and movie symbols). When you click the "+" a menu should drop down and it says quote, spoiler, code, etc.
Or type [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] without spaces like [notaspoiler] XXX [/notaspoiler]
what?

Nov 24, 2019
Anyone have a walkthrough PDF file
the Internet Archive still have an older version of their walkthrough, but it is as incomplete as incomplete gets.
As of August 2018:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not even sure which version this is for; follow it at your own risk.
Apparently they made the walkthrough Patreon-only but I could not find any reference to it either.

Vicloco

Sep 11, 2018
link to the 1.58 version if anyone wants to download and its via mega

Brine-99

Dec 9, 2018
How would one play it on mobile since at the start of a new game you can select that you are playing on mobile for the controls

Jan 20, 2020
Someone should probably edit the first post to clarify u need to pay to actually use the cheats, only reason i downloaded the game was because i thougth i could cheat and check the scenes quickly, turns out i cant, gr8.

Vicloco

Sep 11, 2018

Link to the new version 1.59
the first link is to prove that i am not lying to anyone who wants the new versiom 1.59.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 11 Votes