2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Vicloco

Sep 11, 2018

Link to the new version 1.59
the first link is to prove that i am not lying to anyone who wants the new versiom 1.59.

Last edited:

Vicloco

Sep 11, 2018
Can someone tell me if it exists some other games like this one ? Someone has a list ?

Mega
Link to the new version 1.59 male edition
the first link is to prove that i am not lying to anyone who wants the new versiom 1.59 and if anyone wants the other editions i will let the link here.
FUTANARI EDITION
FEMALE EDITION

Last edited:

Headawso

Jun 27, 2020
I am playing the game on Android and after going to middleworld in the third quest and talking to rasiya about trouble the game shows network error failed to execute send pls help

Reactions: TheGREATSHADOW

TylerJ

Sep 26, 2017
i talk to ada and it immediately gives sex options and nothing else no matter what I click on (including leave), the game then freezes on every sex option midway, Are there bugfixes for this game im missing? I am so confused the game keeps mentioning future content in a future release but this is the final version. Was the game abandoned?
Edit: in fact the entire game feels unfinished and unpolished, like why can you buy building and do nothing, why do you get devnotes of scrapped features, most encounters have some kind of bug or consistency, well not to be to negative it was fun enough in its own right I guess. but not going to continue its seems unplayable without a walkthrough and the walkthrough is behind a paywall, hope others have better luck figuring out what to do and what the point is.

Last edited:

PantsRats

Jun 19, 2020
Is only the Male Edition of this game available without paying?
Perhaps remove the "Female Protagonist" tag from the project on F95, if that is the case.

jurierm

May 7, 2017
Please, if the female version cannot be played, clarify it, because even the game itself when you start tells you to choose the genre and it is driving me crazy, they remove the label of female protagonist, because for example I am not interested in this game with male protagonist

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
here you go my dude i removed the patreon check for the cheats
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Attached a zip containing the crack. Install instructions are inside.
!!! Please READ: TESTED ONLY ON V1.59 Male!!! would not recommend doing it in the other versions!
!!IF NOT ON v1.59 Male WILL very likely break a ton of stuff!!
Good luck Hero with v1.60.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
where is the temple, in ancient city, ancient cave?, already talked with god and ted, cant find the temple

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes