• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
so a few question before i start playing
1. what is fertility period?
2. can i go full evil or full good? or do i have to balance them out?
1 - It's different for every girl
2 - You can both. But at some point in the game a choice will be prompted to you. :)

May 11, 2017
1 - It's different for every girl
2 - You can both. But at some point in the game a choice will be prompted to you. :)
i get that fertility period is different for every girl but what does it mean? Ulyana is 5-12 but i dont know what that means. is it the required lust and affection level? if i go over can they no longer get pregnant?

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
i get that fertility period is different for every girl but what does it mean? Ulyana is 5-12 but i dont know what that means. is it the required lust and affection level? if i go over can they no longer get pregnant?
5-12 > pregnancy 100% chance when coming inside.
Going over that days of the month they will get a lower chance to get pregnant.

Klony

Oct 8, 2019
So, for anybody asking for a walkthrough, the Game Dev has clearly stated it's on Patreon only. Is this still the case? Can we pin that comment in the OP, instead of linking to a dead Walkthrough, please? I had to sift through two pages of recommended comments containing the word "Walkthrough" before stumbling upon it, and it's kind of annoying to put your fans through this. Now I know where to find it and that I have a choice if the game frustrates me at any point in time.

Sep 15, 2019
Strange... tag says "Female Protagonist", "Futa/Trans Protagonist"... but no matter, I can only choose to play as guy... it is error, or there is something waiting after the intro?

Reactions: voltairepop

helterJ342

Apr 18, 2019
Oh dear, this is the problem with setting a game in such away. Usually, the errors can be found in the file. However, because this game required being connected to Patreon to access the full range of the game it creates much greater issues.

Alright I'll try to explain, the URL is a false one. doesn't exist, so it cannot send the request.
This can happen in one of two ways.

1) Encryption failure: the game is reading the encryption URL rather than the actual URL. this is very common when you attempt to integrate an offline program with online while keeping both.

-This is solved on their end, by either making the game fully offline (which would require removing the paywall because it would have to carry out all operations within itself.) OR make the game fully online, which again they will not likely do because it would require reprogramming the entire game as RPG maker is not an option, and flash is dead.

2) Corruption fault: This is more difficult because it can only be solved on your end. Something occured with the download, the extraction process, or the original upload.

helterJ342

Apr 18, 2019
Try to download the other variants, and recreate the error, I am afraid with no direct path I cannot help find the issue.
All I know is it when you try to connect to the internet in-game.

There is a reason you don't see many Patreon accounts use this online/offline method. It's because they aren't that fucking stupid. You CAN'T code something that is designed and uses internal files and pathfinding and expect it to magically connect to internet servers and still run offline.

Either recode and reformat the game or ax the connection aspect.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Oh dear, this is the problem with setting a game in such away. Usually, the errors can be found in the file. However, because this game required being connected to Patreon to access the full range of the game it creates much greater issues.

Alright I'll try to explain, the URL is a false one. doesn't exist, so it cannot send the request.
This can happen in one of two ways.

1) Encryption failure: the game is reading the encryption URL rather than the actual URL. this is very common when you attempt to integrate an offline program with online while keeping both.

-This is solved on their end, by either making the game fully offline (which would require removing the paywall because it would have to carry out all operations within itself.) OR make the game fully online, which again they will not likely do because it would require reprogramming the entire game as RPG maker is not an option, and flash is dead.

2) Corruption fault: This is more difficult because it can only be solved on your end. Something occured with the download, the extraction process, or the original upload.
Should have been fixed in last version, we can't re-create that error

Edit: NVM, the version you find here is more than obsolete. 1.6.2 is out.

DustyBurrows

Nov 27, 2017
Strange... tag says "Female Protagonist", "Futa/Trans Protagonist"... but no matter, I can only choose to play as guy... it is error, or there is something waiting after the intro?
Originally, the creators packaged all three protagonists in one game, but now, they packaged them in separate versions. The main version shown is the male version, while the other two versions are under spoilers. Keep in mind, though, that the male version is the most fleshed out of the three, as the creator ran out of variables for the other version, so no illusion orb in the other version.

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes