2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
If you guys would be so kind to tell us where a bug is located, giving specific info instead of random attacks, in a game that's epically huge; our work will be totally more easier in providing what you ask.
Sorry for being rude, I just belived that you finished the game and then just dont care about fix the text anymore, so thats my fault.

Pretty much the prologe, the first talk with versyl still refer to us as male, the same with Regina
Tested with female and futa version, lastest update (I paid for it, so is a legit copy)

Then again, sorry for being rude.

Edit: FUC_Dessa_Ride is missing

Last edited:

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Sorry for being rude, I just belived that you finished the game and then just dont care about fix the text anymore, so thats my fault.

Pretty much the prologe, the first talk with versyl still refer to us as male, the same with Regina
Tested with female and futa version, lastest update (I paid for it, so is a legit copy)

Then again, sorry for being rude.

Edit: FUC_Dessa_Ride is missing
Np, thanks for the report, in a couple of days an updated\fixed version will come up on Itch :)

Reactions: Noneless

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Send me a PM, I have what you want.

PD: This dev complain about people pirating his game but then again, even with the lastest version, if you play futa or female the game treat you as male.
So good job dev for not fixing something so simple and then complain that people dont buy your shit.
Man, you locked you profile. How i can now write to you?

randomg259

Nov 23, 2019
Send me a PM, I have what you want.

PD: This dev complain about people pirating his game but then again, even with the lastest version, if you play futa or female the game treat you as male.
So good job dev for not fixing something so simple and then complain that people dont buy your shit.
How can I DM you? I'm looking for the android version

Buddysvata

Jan 21, 2022
Yeah, they're separated editions since due to the engine limitations when we started the development we weren't able to make a single version (like The Legend of Versyl 2 aka Xaveran).
The game is finished, but from time to time people submit a bug so we fix and update it.

Note: All 3 versions are free for our Patrons
Even if those limitations exist, you are still selling the same game 3 separate times for the same price just for some changes that any modern RPG would automatically account for. If the separation is unavoidable, why not make a bundle with all three games for the same price you would pay for each one right now? I am willing to pay, but not two times to get the same game.

Just a suggestion.

Buddysvata

Jan 21, 2022
Now that I played it, I need to ask how you can actually romance Queen Andrasteia in version 16.2. I tried everything, even following the instructions for the King of Middleworld questline.

-Futa MC
-Got the Ultimate skill of balance
-Flirted with the Queen all the way to Affection level 100
-Asked the advisor to get the king out of the castle
-Didn't decide on a queen for the world of the Dead yet
-Tried "Ask her to come to visit bedroom" a hundred times, but she always replies "I don't think this is right..."
-Naughty options are hidden behind a lust value that I can't get without the former option succeeding

I seriously have no idea how to continue from here, but have checked the files and there definitely are scenes with the queen for the futa MC. Am I encountering a bug or is there some other condition I don't know about?

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
I wish there was a demo where you could use the cheats without paying. I would(and usually do) donate to a project I like but I'm not gonna do that if I don't know how the game works with cheats.

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I wish there was a demo where you could use the cheats without paying. I would(and usually do) donate to a project I like but I'm not gonna do that if I don't know how the game works with cheats.
I used to be like like you an upset mortal that some game devs are locking cheats behind a paywall but then i embraced vampirism and it's dark arts (Cheat engine and other tools) and since then I laughed at mortals petty attempts to monetize cheating.

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
I used to be like like you an upset mortal that some game devs are locking cheats behind a paywall but then i embraced vampirism and it's dark arts (Cheat engine and other tools) and since then I laughed at mortals petty attempts to monetize cheating.
But Drac, I can call you Drac right? Ok. Yeah. But Drac its so hard to learn cheat engine! Us mortals dont have the time you do!

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
But Drac, I can call you Drac right? Ok. Yeah. But Drac its so hard to learn cheat engine! Us mortals dont have the time you do!
hell i never actually learned cheat engine and i can still use it
in most games like this the value is actually 2*X+1, with X= the actual value you want to modify, this doesnt always work but it works more than not for non float values

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
hell i never actually learned cheat engine and i can still use it
in most games like this the value is actually 2*X+1, with X= the actual value you want to modify, this doesnt always work but it works more than not for non float values
confused-anime-girl-bluethejaydiscord.gif
I'm so old this sht is considered easy?

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Then you need to ask your local vampire good thing is I'm your local vampire, I'm not that bad yeah I eat virgins and babies for dinner but you know you would also prefer to have a sandwich knowing no one has fucked it before, if you need help I can whip you cheat engine table.

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
Then you need to ask your local vampire good thing is I'm your local vampire, I'm not that bad yeah I eat virgins and babies for dinner but you know you would also prefer to have a sandwich knowing no one has fucked it before, if you need help I can whip you cheat engine table.
Yes please Drac sir.
:ROFLMAO:

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes