2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Luc_Emrys

Mar 13, 2019
The walkthrough link says 404 not found anyone knows where I can find the walkthrough or at least download the walkthrough? Thanks

Desherin1

Jan 3, 2019
Thanks for reporting that, what bugs are you facing? If you can make a list, we can release a fixed updated version
It constantly comes up with a screen that says something is not there an needs reloaded i have done that there are also times when the MC is having sex an it does the same thing there also. In addition many of the animations don't work on this version.
I have uninstalled an reinstalled the game multiple times an it still gets buggy.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
It constantly comes up with a screen that says something is not there an needs reloaded i have done that there are also times when the MC is having sex an it does the same thing there also. In addition many of the animations don't work on this version.
I have uninstalled an reinstalled the game multiple times an it still gets buggy.
Are you playing the last 1.6.1 version? That error should come from previous versions (in which videos are not looped so they get stuck).
Can you tell precisely the error you're getting? (If you're on 1.6.1)

Desherin1

Jan 3, 2019
Are you playing the last 1.6.1 version? That error should come from previous versions (in which videos are not looped so they get stuck).
Can you tell precisely the error you're getting? (If you're on 1.6.1)
it's version 1.6.1 an the error basically comes up an states that animation is not working when doing the Nethia quest it doesn't play the animation while reading the book in the museum. An after that when trying to load the next screen it comes an says loading and then freezes. Also during several sex scenes early in the game with the MC's Sister, Step Mother the animations don't play an the sex scenes with the MC's Step Sister don't load at all it freezes the selection screen saying 10 lust required to move onward but no way to actually get that 10 lust.

Naru100

Jun 13, 2017
was looking through the comments and couldn't find an answer so I'm asking again; Hows the ntr in this game? Is it netorare or netori?

May 11, 2017
so a few question before i start playing
1. what is fertility period?
2. can i go full evil or full good? or do i have to balance them out?

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
so a few question before i start playing
1. what is fertility period?
2. can i go full evil or full good? or do i have to balance them out?
1 - It's different for every girl
2 - You can both. But at some point in the game a choice will be prompted to you. :)

May 11, 2017
1 - It's different for every girl
2 - You can both. But at some point in the game a choice will be prompted to you. :)
i get that fertility period is different for every girl but what does it mean? Ulyana is 5-12 but i dont know what that means. is it the required lust and affection level? if i go over can they no longer get pregnant?

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
i get that fertility period is different for every girl but what does it mean? Ulyana is 5-12 but i dont know what that means. is it the required lust and affection level? if i go over can they no longer get pregnant?
5-12 > pregnancy 100% chance when coming inside.
Going over that days of the month they will get a lower chance to get pregnant.

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes