VN RPGM Completed The Legend of Zuri [v1.12] [LarsMidnatt]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Painful dialogue featuring standard stupid MC and wiseass sidekick
Random (non-hot/boring) endgames with dialogue choices
Some decent renders (though suffering from mutant tits)

Not very fun and frequently frustrating. This is a dev that can do art but doesn't know what makes for a fun game.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
what do you recommend?
I recommend playing good games, of talented and focused authors who know their way around creating eroge on a proper engine. There are plenty of them to be found on this very site, or elsewhere.

More specifically, in regards to the comment you've quoted, I recommend not wasting time on games that are caught between two stools because the author couldn't make up their mind of what they wanted to do with it. As I said, it's painful to go through, at least it was for me.

It's like your grandma was trying to get you aroused by telling you a smut story through a parental control filter, failing at it, and trying to make up for it with dubious jokes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Darkarhon

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I like the game and I'll probably keep playing it, but I think this game would be better if it was a Ren'Py instead of RPGM.

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Hi, I'm getting an error with the game. I play a lot of RPGmaker games on here, and this is the first time I'm getting an error like this. Any help?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
That garish neon pink shirt... blouse... thing literally hurts my eyes. x_x

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Hi, I'm getting an error with the game. I play a lot of RPGmaker games on here, and this is the first time I'm getting an error like this. Any help?
Nevermind I figured it out. It has steam protection, so you need to crack it first.
Download SmartSteamEmu from CS.RIN.RU. Drag the .exe file to where it says "drag .exe here"
Put the steam application id: 1299840 in the blank where it asks for the application id then run it. Done.

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
The game is dogshit, but the CGs and renders are pretty good, so here's a CG rip. I wanted to make a full save, but the game is way too grueling to warrant such an endeavor.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Oho!
female protagonist? YES!
Curves? YES!
Quality? Solid

fetish? Hm. Pics look strange. Like the style of the girl looks like a mix between Pharah from OW, Osira and Esmeralda from Disney. I really like it. But no vaginal sex? The monsters look bit „boring“/strange. Preview pics look quite confusing and kinda boring. Can she get fucked by monsters and humans? Guess it’s not animated which isn’t a problem if the safeness seems goof with many positions. Story sounds okay.
Will track it.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
If this game has futa, im out
Yeah no futa pls and more monster/straight sex idc if it’s not animated if the scenes look good and the monsters better than this blue yeti abomination which looks far more funny than anything else

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes