Thekurtz

Jul 10, 2018
This game has a lot of potential, hope to see a lot of new update content! I stucked in city without money. Waiting for new ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sedhaild

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
This game has a lot of potential, hope to see a lot of new update content! I stucked in city without money. Waiting for new ^^
sorry! for now there is not enough money in the game, but you can use the train using the H way, you have like 5 chances per character

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thekurtz

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Awesome, glad to hear it.
Enjoying it so far, looking forward to more updates in the future!
Navigating is also a little hard, I've gone backwards and forwards between the same place so many times. Maybe tooltips on arrows to say where they'll lead (and an area name or something shown when you're in it), or a different colour arrow for somewhere you've just come from?
I can check the map to see which way I'm facing kind of but having to do that at every area is not good.
Thank you for your feedback and support, I definitly have to make the movement more handy

keyon777

Jun 2, 2022
Wheres Rebecca?

Also, theres a soft lock where if you accept the BJ for both characters, you can't take the train anymore if you have no money.

Last edited:

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Wheres Rebecca?
She's not in the game yet, but if you are talking about the quest, look the doors of the houses of the town during day, one is clickeable.
Also, theres a soft lock where if you accept the both BJ for both characters, you can't take the train anymore if you have no money.
Yes, sorry for that, I have to add more money

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Windows Defender says the download contains a Trojan, can anyone confirm?
That's weird, I'm a bit obsessed with the health of my OS, and windows defender has been protecting my pc for years, from which host did you download the game?
And maybe you can write the name of the file and location of this trojan

Last edited:

bkvodycb

Mar 9, 2017
Mega and mediafire both get caught
Detected: Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml
File: [Redacted]/LCotH(0.0.5)-0.0.5-pc.zip

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Mega and mediafire both get caught
Detected: Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml
File: [Redacted]/LCotH(0.0.5)-0.0.5-pc.zip
Maybe someone here with more knowledge can say his opinion, because I'm analizyng the files with WDefender and it says it's all clean.

deesosa

Dec 15, 2018
Good amount of content for the first release (?), at least the first release on here.
I like the idea, the game looks nice, the CG is good for what it is.
But the gameplay is atrocious, i really don't want to click around arrows to find what i'm looking for (assuming i even do, which most of the time i don't). That's something to consider changing now and thinking of something more intuitive while its still in the early phase of the game, before the map gets more additions and bigger.
Good luck either way.

adssv

Sep 29, 2017
I don't know if I'm bugged or just can't find out how to finish these quests.
Spiritual Place - I don't know where to look
Vital Information - same
Pickpocket - don't see anything anywhere about a wallet
Open for Business - don't see chicken flavoring anywhere

Ahou

Dec 15, 2019
Pickpoket: You need to fight against the guy at the end of the street with Cassiel. Right next to the playpark.
Vital information and Open for business: at night in the Shopping district speak with the guy next to the bench with Sapphire. He tells you to speak with the chef in the restaurant. Sapphire cant get in so you need to switch to Cassiel for the next try.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sedhaild

adssv

Sep 29, 2017
I'm guessing I need to finish Open for Business before I can talk to the restaurant guy. Anyone know where the chicken flavoring is?

GraysW

Aug 23, 2017
I'm guessing I need to finish Open for Business before I can talk to the restaurant guy. Anyone know where the chicken flavoring is?
With Sapphire speak at night with the man near the bench in the commercial district. Then the next day go with Cassiel to the restaurant

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes