Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
It was bugged, I had to go back to a previous save to get it to work.
maybe you tried with a wrong character or in a wrong moment of the day.
but I want to study this better, if you can, tell me what you were trying to do exactly, with all details

A12tonweight

Apr 17, 2022
Seems I am retarded: where on earth is rebecca and the waitress outfit?
Also also: is the get fucked for free train rides gonna be in the next update?

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Seems I am retarded: where on earth is rebecca and the waitress outfit?
Go back to the town, and look the houses there, a door is clickeable during day with Cassiel
Also also: is the get fucked for free train rides gonna be in the next update?
I was actually thinking in give the player more money to avoid the soft lock (when you ran out of money and watched all H events with the train assistant) because accepting a sex offer for using the train for free... is something that the protagonists may do when they have a lot of Perversion points. (and for now both of them just started in this world)

A12tonweight

Apr 17, 2022
Go back to the town, and look the houses there, a door is clickeable during day with Cassiel

I was actually thinking in give the player more money to avoid the soft lock (when you ran out of money and watched all H events with the train assistant) because accepting a sex offer for using the train for free... is something that the protagonists may do when they have a lot of Perversion points. (and for now both of them just started in this world)
That is true, perhaps repeatable events in the church and restaurant to earn some cash?

Reactions: Sedhaild

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
If the Angel gets corrupted does she turn into a Dark Angel or turn into a Demon? Or Does she just become a slutty Angel who gets a slap on the wrist and maybe shunned by the other angels at first?

Reactions: Sedhaild

adssv

Sep 29, 2017
maybe you tried with a wrong character or in a wrong moment of the day.
but I want to study this better, if you can, tell me what you were trying to do exactly, with all details
I'm out of town for the next few weeks and posting from my phone so I don't have the game in front of me. From what I can remember, both characters were locked out of the kitchen and couldn't talk to the chef regardless of the time of day. When I restarted from the beginning of the human world it worked.

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Is a MAC release planned? :)
Well... I have 0 knowledge about Mac, but the renpy engine let me make a distributable version of the game for Mac, I can do that and upload the file, but it will have no support from me if something isn't working well, cuz as I said, I don't know mac

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I'm out of town for the next few weeks and posting from my phone so I don't have the game in front of me. From what I can remember, both characters were locked out of the kitchen and couldn't talk to the chef regardless of the time of day. When I restarted from the beginning of the human world it worked.
Thank you, I will check what triggers that Cassiel can't enter the kitchen.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
A Dark Angel
I know a Dark Angel and a Demon is just Semantics. Still I think it's cool that is what the Two could become. By the by, without any spoilers of course but has the development of the game reached a point where atleast one of the Angels begins to Go Dark Angel-ly?. lol

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I know a Dark Angel and a Demon is just Semantics. Still I think it's cool that is what the Two could become. By the by, without any spoilers of course but has the development of the game reached a point where atleast one of the Angels begins to Go Dark Angel-ly?. lol
hehe no, not yet, that must be late game

Reactions: JaszMan

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
+1 This is from the Mega link. I have never gotten a single one like this before from all the games I've downloaded here in this site.
it should be a false-positive, I have my W10 up to date and defender too, and using it to inspect all the files of the game shows me that it is clean.

Reactions: Thirsty Froggo
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes