campfap

Jul 31, 2017
Did you end up figuring out how to fix it if so how?
I started a fresh game and could then press and hold spacebar to get the scene to work. Thats how all sex scenes work, there are just no indication for it in the very first scene. Like I said, game is a mess, but the art is really good.

Reactions: SadRainMan

Rinny26

Oct 7, 2019
Hello, i recently started the game, i'm at the point where i have to reach fame 1 and buy new skills, the boss (bastard) at work already fucked her, i unlocked night raid and got fucked 2/3 times, but i seem to be stuck at webcam thing, she only play guitar and i don't know how to have lewd in this event, same for massage shop, i unlocked bikini, but she still refuse to go farer.

Any tips?

Should i just continue main scenario (getting fame lvl 1) to unlock more lewd or i'm missing something?
just work and go night raid, try to win as much as possible by getting food and energy for the raid and get that fame 1. you can go to the gym and train yourself to first increase your energy, strength and hp in the fights

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Does anyone know how to delete all the save to this game ?
I would like to delete the old Saves

ollp

Mar 31, 2019
Sorry for my English.
But how to get to level 3 popularity.
I go to the raid, I get 100 points and the game freezes.?

leofong724

Jul 23, 2017
The cheat messes up webcam progression in 0.7. If you use a pure install, the webcam show can go on with more options to strip etc.
I progressed the webcam scene to the stage that the girl start to strip her clothes in front of the webcam, and then all of the webcam options were unlocked in next day. Is that normal or bugged? It's weird that the girl just unlocked all of the webcam scene in once webcam show...

Reactions: HeHeHawHaw

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
I progressed the webcam scene to the stage that the girl start to strip her clothes in front of the webcam, and then all of the webcam options were unlocked in next day. Is that normal or bugged? It's weird that the girl just unlocked all of the webcam scene in once webcam show...
Honestly don't know. In my case switching between cheat/non cheat allowed for a further progression of webcam scenes

Reactions: HeHeHawHaw
3.40 star(s) 69 Votes