May 7, 2017
i do have an issue with the getting inside the bar - there is a quest marker above it, bit for some reson i cannot click on it, the building doesn`t highlight when i move mouse to it
Any reason why? maybe I`ve done smth wron? And fame lvl looks like capped, I cannot reach lvl 3 either...

Reactions: SickIRL

SickIRL

Apr 10, 2020
i do have an issue with the getting inside the bar - there is a quest marker above it, bit for some reson i cannot click on it, the building doesn`t highlight when i move mouse to it
Any reason why? maybe I`ve done smth wron? And fame lvl looks like capped, I cannot reach lvl 3 either...
Same here

Nandato

Oct 28, 2017
Ayo sup
Can someone help me out here, I've been kinda stuck and dont really know what to do. The last thing that i've done was contact the undercover cop and now I can well whore myself into the oblivion but other than that nothing else happens. I got the gf and i assume it was her stealing from museum or whatever that building was. I also have the bar unlocked and well i can dance there but nothing else so far.
So yeah if somebody would be kind enough to guide me as to how progress with the story further or post full save file, I would really appreciate that.

Reactions: The Sexy Chinaman

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
Cheats for 0.7 x64 Win
Unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "The Lewd Knight_Data\Managed"
(if the menu doesn't show up, use the hotkeys)

Hmmm doesn't seem to work. I get the little transparaent popup saying that the cheats should be active, but there's no menu and the hotkeys don't work either.

Any idea what might be going on? I do get a lot of ArgumentOutOfRangeExceptions on the dev console bottom-left.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Anyone have a save that is working with the bar? Mine seems to be broken and I can't go there. Also hero raids won't let me exit when I'm done with them, game crashes.

Reactions: The_Shredder

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
The cheat messes up webcam progression in 0.7. If you use a pure install, the webcam show can go on with more options to strip etc.

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes