Beta35

Jun 24, 2018
please write what new content was added in the new version 0.7 and whether it is worth playing now or waiting for the version with fixed bugs?
The webcam story is bugged, for me at least, and doesn't proceed beyond the first scene. Glory hole events are great, and only the last (repeatable) scene seems to be bugged

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
The webcam story is bugged, for me at least, and doesn't proceed beyond the first scene. Glory hole events are great, and only the last (repeatable) scene seems to be bugged
can you please write a list of all scenes that will appear in update 0.7, I already know about gloryhole and what else was added?

GothSummer

Aug 27, 2017
When I last played the game, I think 0.4 or something this game had a great lack of cumshots. Is this fixed? Or still next to no spermblasts on the lewd knight?

Last edited:

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
Hello everyone, I have a few questions.
I faced the leader of the bandits but the game automatically made me lose, the game told me to return to normal life.
So I have to more or less investigate the leader of the bandits, so I go to the gloryhole of the biker bar, I've done the event a lot of times, the heroine says that you have to tell the detective but I don't never have access to the detective, do I have to keep spamming the gloryhole? it is true that she is doing more and more action in it, I must insist at the gloryhole suddenly? 'Cause I can't raid anymore because of this

And for the Thai massage parlor, how should I proceed to give the client happy endings? thank you in advance !

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I am getting a unity log error when I try to run this version.. anyone else get that.

Loads the screen with crap see image.

Never had this with other version's they have ran fine. If I try to start a game I get no graphics.

The text will run but nothing else.

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
that fixed version not available here? i just downloaded from front page and that did not help on that bug.
I think not. The best way is waiting for public beta or troubleshooted build. Depends of testing, they will be available in approximate two weeks.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Ok, the detective said to check out the Biker Bar, but despite having a big red exclamation mark over it, the bar it self never unlocked and can't be clicked on. Is there a way to fix this, or do I have to load up an earlier save and start over from there?

Sinister_Jones

Jul 10, 2019
Ok, the detective said to check out the Biker Bar, but despite having a big red exclamation mark over it, the bar it self never unlocked and can't be clicked on. Is there a way to fix this, or do I have to load up an earlier save and start over from there?
Im having the same issue, and also my fame will not go to 3 when it maxs lvl 2 the game freezes

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
Oh come on... 0.7 is update heroed but not even Android for 0 6... not to mention the only way to get 0.7 is to be on Fed's Patreon and piatate it... can you update heros who have access and are willingly updating the PC version please just update Android already?

Reactions: Falcone Maxus
3.40 star(s) 69 Votes