dragon322

May 30, 2017
Sometimes, it freezes when fame lvl up. Im playing with cheats enabled but i also tried to load the game without them and it still do the same. Any help?

Reactions: Ikatikei

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
People, this version of the game is bugged in several parts, unless a supporter uploads the bug fixed version, there's nothing to do to get around them.

Also, read the thread before asking! Chances are your question has been answered before 1 page back...

Reactions: HeHeHawHaw

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Managed to get the bar scenes working at least, here's a couple of saves at various stages. One transition isn't translated at all and after awhile the paper doll model breaks, someone posted a screenshot of what happens.

Reactions: RED_1993

sailordus

Apr 9, 2020
I'm stuck too, with the bar exclamation point... When I played the game a long time ago, the detective told us to bait the biker boss, fighting 8 bikers, so that the boss comes to us... Now I'm told to reach fame level 3 (but I can't whatever I do to reach it), and We have to "buy new skills", but we are already at 9/9 with all available skills...
I'm so frustrated now. Does anyone has a solution ?

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Hello, i recently started the game, i'm at the point where i have to reach fame 1 and buy new skills, the boss (bastard) at work already fucked her, i unlocked night raid and got fucked 2/3 times, but i seem to be stuck at webcam thing, she only play guitar and i don't know how to have lewd in this event, same for massage shop, i unlocked bikini, but she still refuse to go farer.

Any tips?

Should i just continue main scenario (getting fame lvl 1) to unlock more lewd or i'm missing something?

Copper007head

Jun 19, 2021
I reached Celebrity status and defeated the Clown Boss, just working on increasing skills. Did the grind without cheats, just wondering how much more content remaining for this update?

levrek07

Nov 21, 2017
Managed to get the bar scenes working at least, here's a couple of saves at various stages. One transition isn't translated at all and after awhile the paper doll model breaks, someone posted a screenshot of what happens.
u can say pls which file in upload

SadRainMan

May 25, 2022
What is going on with this games controlles ???? Couldn't make them worse if i tried. Interact with E but you can't select the place to go afterwards, i have to use the mouse. E also doesn't allow me to go to the next text box during dialogue neither does spacebar (only possible pressing M1 it seems). Sometimes the game says "E [Exit]" but when pressing it the button does nothing? Playing only with mouse doesn't seem to work either as you have to mash some buttons during lewd scenes ?

After fighting (and loosing) to the first biker the game doesn't responds to anything? The game didn't crash I'm just stuck. Z X C doesn't work, Mouse doesn't work. What am i supposed to do there ? Is it bugged ?
Did you end up figuring out how to fix it if so how?

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Game is bug city, I pressed A and D while she was at her desk after seeing her boss for the first time and the whole desk and her started moving across the screen like she was walking with the desk attached.

• Haha
Reactions: GateC.

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
Game is bug city, I pressed A and D while she was at her desk after seeing her boss for the first time and the whole desk and her started moving across the screen like she was walking with the desk attached.
Wow, and I thought the last update was kind of a mess. Seems like it's in an unplayable state now.

Ahrigon

Jul 21, 2017
It was blocking at the bar, I couldn't click on it. I start the game all over again and still the same... Is there anything to do?

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes