Abadd0n

Apr 7, 2019
I think one issue I have with games like this, is the grind. My god, is there a lot of grind. It takes so long until you make enough money and so and it gets annoying really fast. that is what I dropped Something unlimted (that and it was never going to get finished) even as it had great artwork.

Reactions: guleed yusuf

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
So my game seem to be broken, i'm stuck at fame 2, every time i do a night raid the frame with logo+ title fill (i'm at 99%), but nothing happen, plus it seem i can't click the bar with "!" icon, even if i never used cheats..

Edit: So i continued to do night raids and refilled points above 100, and my game freeze at the sprite/promote part..

Last edited:

NoLiveToGain

Feb 26, 2021
So my game seem to be broken, i'm stuck at fame 2, every time i do a night raid the frame with logo+ title fill (i'm at 99%), but nothing happen, plus it seem i can't click the bar with "!" icon, even if i never used cheats..

Edit: So i continued to do night raids and refilled points above 100, and my game freeze at the sprite/promote part..
it's a bug, u should donwload version 0.72, here is the link

sam159

Dec 3, 2017
well the mega link for 0.72 i no longer working... anyone got something the rest of us poor numb-nuts can use?

Edit: Nevermind. I checked previous page another post had links. Apologies.

Last edited:

sam159

Dec 3, 2017
Now though if somebody could upload that 0.721 that would be nice... or help me make pay may reappear. Got one training session with him but he wont show up anymore but there is still an exclamation mark above the temple.

Edit: for some reason he showed back up after yet another office day. cant explain it but il take anything i can.

Last edited:

kurtcuk07

Oct 31, 2017
i have the same problem as you
You can take it before "Fame" lvl2, but to be able to enter the bar you have to be level 2. Eventhough you cannot enter, i do not know.

Edit: Try to play without cheats. To prevent fame lvl up freeze (fame lvl up screen fills but it does not proceed), fight until the end of the night. Frozen again? Load from the save. At least, that's how it is worked for me.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
So the patch 0.72 fixed the unable to enter bar bug, but i'm still stuck at fame 2, when i use saves before the fame progress bar is at 99%, and do some raid, i still have the bug at the end of night raid with the frame that fill up, vanish for a sec and come back (where you should have the new fame and titles), but nothing happen then the mc sleep and my fame progress bar in phone is stuck at 99%.

And if i continue to get points in night raids after this and reach 100 points, this time the game freeze when the fame animation finish to fill up.

I have this every times, i start to think my game is broken.

(i don't use cheats)

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes