pigg

Jun 15, 2018
1658671740221.png
Seems to be bugged out when I finished Level 2 and I can't progress to Level 3.

Jhon789

May 14, 2020
As I mentioned before, it seems the game will be bugged if you enter to the roof too early. Once you clicked into the roof too early, you will never able to enter the bar in current save. You are supposed to enter the roof after you triggered a comic cg as I mentioned before. Just try to restart a new save and don't click into the roof before you saw the cg.
bro Leo can u help me, the comic already triggered. go to detective but again i still cant go to bar?
i think to many bug
when handjob skill already apear, dick cant cum. parameter stag
fame point is random and i cant get money from raid
did i mistaken choose new game plus? whats the diffrent

anyone can help me too? thanks before

LichG

Jan 15, 2019
bro Leo can u help me, the comic already triggered. go to detective but again i still cant go to bar?
i think to many bug

There was said in the some update that NG+ is bugged

Jhon789

May 14, 2020
There was said in the some update that NG+ is bugged
yup i start again in new, not new+ but there is still bug like :
1. cant cum ini meseus parlor, this is stack, freeze parameter
2. random point in raid, cant get money from raid
3. appear in nowhere after raid or event

but the bar can enter already
next time i ll screen shoot point 1

ty

leofong724

Jul 23, 2017
i think to many bug

Maybe you can try my save file to trigger the cg, this save is just before the cg, after you loaded into this save, you just need to walk into the office and work until night and you should able to see the cg. View attachment 1943552
But I don't know is it work for others, just take a little try.
I uploaded my save before, maybe you can try to download my save.
I totally agree this game exist too many bugs, I have the same problem with you which is I can't get any money from the night raid, but luckily I never earn money from night raid. Indeed if you want to earn money efficiently, you should use the skip button in office work to earn money and then use the wait button to skip one day and repeat this process.
One more question, are you playing 0.72 and without using cheat? The cheat just mess the game.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
If my memory works: Get fame up to level 2, go to work, see the cutscene with the Bat-Signal Boobs-Signal and chat with the police detective. Some people mentioned that cheating fame from 0 up to 5 in one fell swoop may break things.
I have all that, I have the icon above the bar but I can't click it.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
why there is no Changelog:
Do not understand what has been added and where to look for new things in the game !
Need a Changelog: !

Jhon789

May 14, 2020
I uploaded my save before, maybe you can try to download my save.
I totally agree this game exist too many bugs, I have the same problem with you which is I can't get any money from the night raid, but luckily I never earn money from night raid. Indeed if you want to earn money efficiently, you should use the skip button in office work to earn money and then use the wait button to skip one day and repeat this process.
One more question, are you playing 0.72 and without using cheat? The cheat just mess the game.
Yeah i download your save, thanks. but i dont need it cuz bar can enter in new mode.
there is 1 more easy money. just do streaming before lv 2 fame, you can repeat all day n can get 75 - 120$
the problem is still in meseus parlor, when do HJ the parameter bar stuck n when press cum button, the game eror
i download n instal again with link in page 107, page 108 dead.
but it still 0.7 version. top left press i
is there any game with art like this? is SOMETHING Unlimited better than this? Im bored with hentai/anime style

bobby26

Jan 21, 2018
if u can't enter bikers bar replace cheat file"Assembly-CSharp.dll" to original file
make sure u finished all scenes/quests before level up fame to prevent game freeze after raid
don't too fast (cheat/big score raid) if u skipped any scene/quest game will freeze

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes