kurtcuk07

Oct 31, 2017
So the patch 0.72 fixed the unable to enter bar bug, but i'm still stuck at fame 2, when i use saves before the fame progress bar is at 99%, and do some raid, i still have the bug at the end of night raid with the frame that fill up, vanish for a sec and come back (where you should have the new fame and titles), but nothing happen then the mc sleep and my fame progress bar in phone is stuck at 99%.

And if i continue to get points in night raids after this and reach 100 points, this time the game freeze when the fame animation finish to fill up.

I have this every times, i start to think my game is broken.

(i don't use cheats)
I don't know, sorry. I just continued from the auto save and it worked for me.

Reactions: worming

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
I don't know, sorry. I just continued from the auto save and it worked for me.
yeah, continuing from auto save after a freeze lead to to just my fame being stuck at 99% again.

What is strange is that i started getting thug fights, that i haven"t before.

Well, i think i"ll just wait the game is fully done, and i'll buy and play it from begining, this is a good game, i"ll just wait to support the devs.

leofong724

Jul 23, 2017
yeah, continuing from auto save after a freeze lead to to just my fame being stuck at 99% again.

What is strange is that i started getting thug fights, that i haven"t before.

Well, i think i"ll just wait the game is fully done, and i'll buy and play it from begining, this is a good game, i"ll just wait to support the devs.
Have you activated the events that the mc saw the boobs signal sent by the detective before clicked into the '!' signal on the roof. You are supposed to enter to the roof after you progress the story to watch a comic cg (MC work in the company and John point to the sky and say that he see a boobs signal in the sky). The game have a bug which is the roof can be entered even if your game progress isn't match to the story. That's why when you enter the roof the detective will tell you the information about the biker boss, actually you are not suppose to know who is the biker boss because the game progress haven't mentioned about him.

I have the same problem with you before, but I just replayed the game and don't click into roof '!' even you see it. Only click into it after you activate the comic cg mentioned above. After I tried, I am able enter the bar. Just remember not to click into the roof '!' signal before you are supposed to enter it. Otherwise, your save fucked up, you will never able to enter the bar and the fame lv will never upgraded.

killua2018

Apr 8, 2018
first
Please forgive me English is not my native language so I can only use a translator
But I have too many questions

My version is 7.2
Played for 7 hours yesterday

1. The 4 scenes of the boss were unlocked inexplicably when I was not particularly late, but I didn't know how to trigger the scene in the gallery with the male colleague next door in the warehouse. It seems to be related to the one I saw on other websites?

H9gMhn.png

2. As mentioned above, I never got this picture I saw on other websites, even if I was beaten by the first boss and injured...

BBTM1I.png

3. There seems to be a bug when I investigate the cat-hunting incident? I can only click on the second SAVE button to end the accumulated hours, otherwise I will just fall into reincarnation

4. Will the Catwoman incident happen only once? I only encountered it once and I haven't encountered it since I lost a special fight

I hope to get an answer, and thank you for your efforts and the author
This is the best game I've played lately for watching and doing weird things at night

Reactions: RockmanXDive

Rafhya

Jun 14, 2020
first
Please forgive me English is not my native language so I can only use a translator
But I have too many questions

My version is 7.2
Played for 7 hours yesterday

1. The 4 scenes of the boss were unlocked inexplicably when I was not particularly late, but I didn't know how to trigger the scene in the gallery with the male colleague next door in the warehouse. It seems to be related to the one I saw on other websites?

View attachment 1942871

2. As mentioned above, I never got this picture I saw on other websites, even if I was beaten by the first boss and injured...

View attachment 1942879

3. There seems to be a bug when I investigate the cat-hunting incident? I can only click on the second SAVE button to end the accumulated hours, otherwise I will just fall into reincarnation

4. Will the Catwoman incident happen only once? I only encountered it once and I haven't encountered it since I lost a special fight

I hope to get an answer, and thank you for your efforts and the author
This is the best game I've played lately for watching and doing weird things at night
You can get The second picture while raid and then go to hospital to heal

Reactions: killua2018

leofong724

Jul 23, 2017
NO cheats save, and still can't enter, after talking with the detective the signal continues and the exclamations shows, but cant click on the bar. Any tips?
As I mentioned before, it seems the game will be bugged if you enter to the roof too early. Once you clicked into the roof too early, you will never able to enter the bar in current save. You are supposed to enter the roof after you triggered a comic cg as I mentioned before. Just try to restart a new save and don't click into the roof before you saw the cg.
Have you activated the events that the mc saw the boobs signal sent by the detective before clicked into the '!' signal on the roof. You are supposed to enter to the roof after you progress the story to watch a comic cg (MC work in the company and John point to the sky and say that he see a boobs signal in the sky). The game have a bug which is the roof can be entered even if your game progress isn't match to the story. That's why when you enter the roof the detective will tell you the information about the biker boss, actually you are not suppose to know who is the biker boss because the game progress haven't mentioned about him.

I have the same problem with you before, but I just replayed the game and don't click into roof '!' even you see it. Only click into it after you activate the comic cg mentioned above. After I tried, I am able enter the bar. Just remember not to click into the roof '!' signal before you are supposed to enter it. Otherwise, your save fucked up, you will never able to enter the bar and the fame lv will never upgraded.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
I'm getting a weird issue where when I finish a night raid, there's about a 50:50 chance that the game freezes on the fame/experience meter and nothing I can do unsticks it. I've been going back to the latest autosave, but that means undoing the entire night worth of combat, which is super tedious to redo. Anybody else seen this or know a solution?

edit: reading back through the thread, it looks like I broke the sequence by clicking on the batsignal before the cutscene telling me to do so, and broke this entire playthrough? I'm guessing that the times I was allowed to continue were when my exp gain wasn't enough to fill the bar and bring me to fame level 2, and any time I got enough points to level up the game froze? Anyway the idea of starting the whole playthrough over wearies me so I think I'll wait for a more complete version to pick it back up.

Last edited:
Reactions: shakytube

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Played this ages ago, is there avoidable corruption like Karryn Prison or is it linear must be corrupted?
Your first night out in costume puts you in an unwinnable fight, and after you lose she gets raped continually for four hours before it occurs to her that it might be better to learn how to fight or get some basic equipment before declaring herself a superhero. So a virgin run was never an option.
After that it looks like all the sex scenes are optional, as long as you never lose another fight? Unless that changes in later parts I haven't been able to get to yet. But I don't think there's a 'pure' alternative for any of the major story beats, and there's no win condition yet, so I don't think you would get much out of the game if you're avoiding the sex.
How to save the game
if you press escape, a menu comes up with your stats, inventory, active quests, and save/load.
Can someone clarify where exactly you need to extract save files? I can't find folder
Default location on windows seems to be C:/Users/[your name]/AppData/LocalLow/Feodosiy/The Lewd Knight

Incidentally, the .fun files can be loaded and modified just fine by saveeditonline.com if you want to, say, give yourself a huge amount of money without trying to mess with in-game cheats and make the glitches worse.

leofong724

Jul 23, 2017
I'm getting a weird issue where when I finish a night raid, there's about a 50:50 chance that the game freezes on the fame/experience meter and nothing I can do unsticks it. I've been going back to the latest autosave, but that means undoing the entire night worth of combat, which is super tedious to redo. Anybody else seen this or know a solution?

edit: reading back through the thread, it looks like I broke the sequence by clicking on the batsignal before the cutscene telling me to do so, and broke this entire playthrough? I'm guessing that the times I was allowed to continue were when my exp gain wasn't enough to fill the bar and bring me to fame level 2, and any time I got enough points to level up the game froze? Anyway the idea of starting the whole playthrough over wearies me so I think I'll wait for a more complete version to pick it back up.
Maybe you can try my save file to trigger the cg, this save is just before the cg, after you loaded into this save, you just need to walk into the office and work until night and you should able to see the cg. View attachment 1.14_____7.23.2022_____OfficeMain2.zip
But I don't know is it work for others, just take a little try.

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes