Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
So, the problems I was having earlier were on the .7 version, and people were talking about bugfixes, so I figured I would download a fresh copy of the .72 update, run through without any mods or cheats or anything, carefully sidestepped the batsignal trap and kept going to the office until I got the right cutscene, worked through the biker questchain until I got to the part where I need to stop eight crimes to lure the boss out... and got frozen forever on the fame levelup screen again.

The first time I went out after getting the quest to this stage, when I was barely rank 2, it worked how I assume it's intended to, leaving me at about 1 point short of advancing to rank three because I haven't met the story prerequisite, but I hadn't found enough bikers that night so I went out again, and at the end of that night all my fame exp going over the cap for the top of rank 2 apparently broke the game irreparably. It's literally impossible to proceed. I can waste another half hour of time by going back to the save before I went on that patrol, but the same thing happens at the end of the night. The current version of the game seems to be unplayable unless you're already past the biker boss.

Unless somebody has like, a cheatengine table to artificially reduce my fame exp or something?

Jhon789

May 14, 2020
So, the problems I was having earlier were on the .7 version, and people were talking about bugfixes, so I figured I would download a fresh copy of the .72 update, run through without any mods or cheats or anything, carefully sidestepped the batsignal trap and kept going to the office until I got the right cutscene, worked through the biker questchain until I got to the part where I need to stop eight crimes to lure the boss out... and got frozen forever on the fame levelup screen again.

The first time I went out after getting the quest to this stage, when I was barely rank 2, it worked how I assume it's intended to, leaving me at about 1 point short of advancing to rank three because I haven't met the story prerequisite, but I hadn't found enough bikers that night so I went out again, and at the end of that night all my fame exp going over the cap for the top of rank 2 apparently broke the game irreparably. It's literally impossible to proceed. I can waste another half hour of time by going back to the save before I went on that patrol, but the same thing happens at the end of the night. The current version of the game seems to be unplayable unless you're already past the biker boss.

Unless somebody has like, a cheatengine table to artificially reduce my fame exp or something?
Yeah me too stuck in fame lv 2 n canot beat the biker bos no matter what
do we must wait new update to continue story?

help someone who allready play this game, do we must play v 0.6?

Deadbody2911

Aug 16, 2021
Yeah me too stuck in fame lv 2 n canot beat the biker bos no matter what
do we must wait new update to continue story?

help someone who allready play this game, do we must play v 0.6?
you have to lose one time to the biker boss and then after going to the shop and saving the old lady you will get to go train with the kung fu master after you reach the requierd training level he will tell you that you are ready to beat the biker boss

Reactions: Jhon789

orgaorca

Jul 25, 2018
If you refuse the new outfit at the massage parlor and continue to work there. you will go there and sweet lotus will ask you if you are willing to accept it. But you will not get to choose an answer. She will say "Great" then she will say "Well, Okay, then back off, you're blocking the door" the scene will open up where she is insisting that you "open chakras" the footjob and handjob will become available. Then the game blacks out and there is nothing you can do except force close it.

Reactions: latrop16

sleepy321

Jun 10, 2020
for some reason I just can't unzip .exe file lol. when i try to I just get "can not open output file. accses denied". anybody know how to fix this ? the game version is 0.72

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
oh boy this version is so bugged, first got my saves destroyed by 0.72, now i cant do new game because of multiple bugs and game freeze somehow again lost my saves to data corruption.

Better wait for fix but i doubt it with this dev lol

Epicgamer484

Dec 3, 2021
downloaded the mac version, unzipped it and everything and every time i try too open it it just says "The Application Can't be opened, public version works just fine, all versions after 5.5 don't though

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I hope the author will do more development in the future
( 1) Bar (Striptease, Glory hole), :love:

2) Massage, (Plot and new scenes) :love:
massage.png
3) Work (Streams), :love:
web.png
4) Fitness Club
5) Work (In the office) - Continuation of the plot and scenes in the office :love:
6) And also another scenario where GG quail. :love:
pinbol.png
And in other places)

There is a club in the city, maybe there will be something new and interesting there :love:
I am waiting for plot and additional updates (y)

Jhon789

May 14, 2020
I hope the author will do more development in the future
( 1) Bar (Striptease, Glory hole), :love:

2) Massage, (Plot and new scenes) :love:
View attachment 1956759
3) Work (Streams), :love:
View attachment 1956758
4) Fitness Club
5) Work (In the office) - Continuation of the plot and scenes in the office :love:
6) And also another scenario where GG quail. :love:
View attachment 1956762
And in other places)

There is a club in the city, maybe there will be something new and interesting there :love:
I am waiting for plot and additional updates (y)
Bro, how can u get accses to sex in meseus parlor? i cant do anything when get HJ SKILL?
The green parameter didnt rise

bobby26

Jan 21, 2018
Bro, how can u get accses to sex in meseus parlor? i cant do anything when get HJ SKILL?
The green parameter didnt rise
fame lvl2 unlock footjob skill
after defeat bikers boss fam lvl4 unlock all massage green gauge max 60
then unlock sex gauge max 100

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes