Blakerooms

Nov 25, 2020
Is anyone experiencing a lot of crashes on the Android version of the game?
The game keeps crashing after almost every cut scene or change of day.
Stuck at the biker boss because the cutscene crashes after losing the first fight.

Jhon789

May 14, 2020
fame lvl2 unlock footjob skill
after defeat bikers boss fam lvl4 unlock all massage green gauge max 60
then unlock sex gauge max 100
thanks for your answer but i allready fame lv4 n since fame lv2 i cant progres meseus HJ SKILL
the problem is i canot do anything to finish HJ Nor exit or out from meseus parlor
do we need keep push space bar?

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
thanks for your answer but i allready fame lv4 n since fame lv2 i cant progres meseus HJ SKILL
the problem is i canot do anything to finish HJ Nor exit or out from meseus parlor
I guess there's a set number of clients that you NEED to attend before the HJ offer comes up. I used CE to freeze the clients remaining and got the HJ offer in the 'first day' with quite a few clients attended.

Reactions: Jhon789

kazu165

Aug 20, 2019
After losing the battle against the black cat in the museum, when I want to finish my heroin time the game gets stuck with an image of the city and I can't do anything, does anyone know a solution?

bobby26

Jan 21, 2018
ur screnshot
click "cum" to finish HJ

Reactions: Jhon789

FreeZytler

Sep 4, 2018
im at glory 6 and defeated biker boss aswell as circus boss .

still not able to access the gloryhole seems cause i didnt trigger it when shold i know cant access it

anyone able to help ?

kazu165

Aug 20, 2019
After losing the battle against the black cat in the museum, when I want to finish my heroin time the game gets stuck with an image of the city and I can't do anything, does anyone know a solution? please help me

FreeZytler

Sep 4, 2018
maybe you already did ask him so check the hole in the toilet again or try to upgrade your fam
so u say i need fam 7+ to start glory hole ?
i mean i will try but i dont think so

i worked to get fame 8 still cant access the hole
also i could use webcam all options from daz 1 i could use it so it seems im kinda bugged

Last edited:

Deadbody2911

Aug 16, 2021
so u say i need fam 7+ to start glory hole ?
i mean i will try but i dont think so

i worked to get fame 8 still cant access the hole
also i could use webcam all options from daz 1 i could use it so it seems im kinda bugged
try to download the new game ++ option and try from there bro make sure you are playing v0.72

FreeZytler

Sep 4, 2018
i just used a save that enables the glory hole cause my later save where the boss was alrdy defeated didnt give me access

i just got to the point to fight the biker boss again and after sensei said im ready i wanted to prepare and heal up
but cant access the fight anymore after it
can i somehow get into the fight again or im just screwed ?
my only quest part is take a shower but thats the cg from the gym and i got it

darkblue456

Jun 1, 2020
This is the cover photo on the game's steam page. The skirt here caught my attention, can we access it in the current version?

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes