Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
Like so many others, I can only report that the game (v0.72 on Mac) freezes up when leveling up from Fame Level 2 ("Flashes in the News") to Level 3.

Also, contrary to the in-game changelog and some comments here, it appears that the massage parlor progress is gated by Fame level. At Level 2, no amount of clients allows you to progress beyond footjobs.

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
frozen error.jpg
i just got the same error, frozen and cant do anything, last time played it was fine and got past here but i triggered the bug i mentioned above.

Last edited:
Reactions: trvs

Deadbody2911

Aug 16, 2021
great just great why always the best games have to be either abendond or completed short
the developer said 0.9 will be the last version :cry:

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
great just great why always the best games have to be either abendond or completed short
the developer said 0.9 will be the last version :cry:

What are you on about? Feo clearly stated there will be MAJOR polishing of the game, and tons of content in version's leading up to 0.9.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Deadbody2911

Deadbody2911

Aug 16, 2021

What are you on about? Feo clearly stated there will be MAJOR polishing of the game, and tons of content in version's leading up to 0.9.
dont mind my dumbass english then goddamn it the only thing i understood is that 0.9 will be the lasst version of the game

• Haha
Reactions: Mistere99

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
dont mind my dumbass english then goddamn it the only thing i understood is that 0.9 will be the lasst version of the game
If you have problems understanding English, try .
It has much better grammar than Google and usually provides the best and most understandable translations.
(There's also a desktop app, translating the marked text after pressing ctrl-c twice.)

Deadbody2911

Aug 16, 2021
If you have problems understanding English, try .
It has much better grammar than Google and usually provides the best and most understandable translations.
(There's also a desktop app, translating the marked text after pressing ctrl-c twice.)
thank you

arioh7

Dec 2, 2017
Game is borderline unplayable. And it is sad because it looks nice. But everything is SO SLOW and because it is so slow a few hours of content are stretched to a dozen of hours. Do a training? You can also go and drink some tea whole you are at it. Handjobs at massage parlour are taking forever etc. And bugs all of them. The worst one is being forever unable to rise your fame because of some obscure bug and I have no desire to spent another dozen of hours to replay it to finally get to the fame level 3 with the chance to have the same freaking bug.

Kevin 42069

May 30, 2020
Idk why, but this game is bugged as hell for me. Extracted it and run it. every dialog is kinda lagging at the beginning. it tells me i need a snack. but hunger is already full. idk so much buggs and troubels. kinda sad game looked cool.

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes