Epicgamer484

Dec 3, 2021
Any idea how to play the Mac Version, every time i download the file after version 0.55 AND Try to play it, it just says the application can't be opened, any ideas?

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Idk why, but this game is bugged as hell for me. Extracted it and run it. every dialog is kinda lagging at the beginning. it tells me i need a snack. but hunger is already full. idk so much buggs and troubels. kinda sad game looked cool.
I think its very bugged for a lot of people. I got somewhat far and then because of a bug I couldn't proceed. What a waste of time, so I am not going to play again until the game is completed and or a major bug fix is released.

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
I can't have acces to the massage parlor even if there's an exclamation point on the building, what do i have to do to get acces ??

VallZ95

Mar 18, 2021
I just can't reach fame level 3. The "flashes in the news" progress bar does not change after night hero raids. After I had noticed that I was stuck, I have completed about 10 more hero raids, and after each one, I get those "flashes in the news" animations, but the progress bar just won't fill up. It is NEARLY full, but it stopped progressing. It is frustrating :(. Is there some requirement or prerequesite I need to meet in order to get to level 3? Does it have anyting to do with the biker gang boss? Cause that is another quest I can't seem to complete. I keep going to that bikers' bar, I have tried doing striptease, I have tried getting wasted at the bar, still no luck meeting the boss.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
I just can't reach fame level 3. The "flashes in the news" progress bar does not change after night hero raids. After I had noticed that I was stuck, I have completed about 10 more hero raids, and after each one, I get those "flashes in the news" animations, but the progress bar just won't fill up. It is NEARLY full, but it stopped progressing. It is frustrating :(. Is there some requirement or prerequesite I need to meet in order to get to level 3? Does it have anyting to do with the biker gang boss? Cause that is another quest I can't seem to complete. I keep going to that bikers' bar, I have tried doing striptease, I have tried getting wasted at the bar, still no luck meeting the boss.
I think the next step in that quest is to sit in the bathroom for a while listening in on the bikers, but the whole game is so glitchy in its current state that you're likely to get locked out of progression some other way.
I had been waiting for an updated version but that might be a long wait, especially with the war on.

Reactions: HeHeHawHaw

VallZ95

Mar 18, 2021
I think the next step in that quest is to sit in the bathroom for a while listening in on the bikers, but the whole game is so glitchy in its current state that you're likely to get locked out of progression some other way.
I had been waiting for an updated version but that might be a long wait, especially with the war on.
Ah, thanks for the tip. Waiting in the bathroom stall was the key.

VallZ95

Mar 18, 2021
Revisiting my earlier question about getting to lvl 3 fame, here is what I have been able to find out so far: apparently, fame lvl 3 is locked BY DESIGN until after you defeat the biker boss. The problem is not exclusive to the lastest update, it's been like that forever (and a lot of people in this very thread have complained about it). Can someone else confirm or deny that? I mean, is there anyone here who had not been able to hit lvl 3 fame, and then, after they defeated the biker boss, they suddenly were able to increase their fame again?
And another question: if I cannot increase my fame by doing nightly raids, is there any reason for me to keep doing them?

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Revisiting my earlier question about getting to lvl 3 fame, here is what I have been able to find out so far: apparently, fame lvl 3 is locked BY DESIGN until after you defeat the biker boss. The problem is not exclusive to the lastest update, it's been like that forever (and a lot of people in this very thread have complained about it). Can someone else confirm or deny that? I mean, is there anyone here who had not been able to hit lvl 3 fame, and then, after they defeated the biker boss, they suddenly were able to increase their fame again?
And another question: if I cannot increase my fame by doing nightly raids, is there any reason for me to keep doing them?
My understanding is that every level of fame requires a certain number of exp and a specific degree of story progress. It's not a glitch or error, but rather an intentional limit to progression rate.

The problem with that, at least for me, is that if I earn exp that would put me above the cap the game just freezes up entirely and I can't do anything. And since you have to go on night raids sometimes to progress the plot, I'm basically locked out of doing anything until either the game is updated or I restart from the beginning, redo several hours of introductory nonsense, and then just hope I somehow avoid running into the same glitch.

VallZ95

Mar 18, 2021
My understanding is that every level of fame requires a certain number of exp and a specific degree of story progress. It's not a glitch or error, but rather an intentional limit to progression rate.
The thing is, if there were some story progress requirements for fame levels 1 and 2, I never noticed it. I was just doing the regular things, you know, learning the game and doing the tasks that appeared in my journal, like, going to work, going to raids (after I was told to) etc. But, just like many other people, I got stuck at 99/100 when trying to get to level 3. Now I know that I had to defeat the biker boss to get there (and yes, I have confirmed that myself, by finally beating the SOB and waking up with level 3 automatically completed :)), but there was not a single hint in the game about that.

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes