Dante S Kennedy

Dec 2, 2019
Does anybody knows where to get these scenes? I've been repeating the gloryhole jobs but never got this scene where the protagonist needs to serve 4 dicks at once.

ohohuoui9o

Dec 23, 2021
after living the normal life
you go to the gym and workout untill your stamina is out then you will feel like making dinner or something like that as far as i remember
i tried that and it didn't work
im at the exact situation as the other guy (after losing the biker boss fight,) but i swear i fought him before
honestly not sure cuz im using a save 8 months ago
but if anyone can help ty

xhip2545

Nov 1, 2022
the game just freezes whenever I go fap in the bathroom and the sex scene after lost the the first fight

OS69

Jun 26, 2019
Is it a bug that the girl from gym, Laura (I think that's her name?), appears in your house after the second night raid against the pervert?

ItsFreeTime

Dec 8, 2020
Why dont we talk about something constructive, like the post Feodosiy made 3 days ago on patreon that starts with:
"Hope now you are waiting for the update a little more :)"

Release date? Progress? Just some picture? :unsure:

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
I've been keeping an eye on this game for years now. Is this a good version to try it out? How long before it's fully releasd (if such info is available)?

Mistere99

Feb 16, 2018
I've been keeping an eye on this game for years now. Is this a good version to try it out? How long before it's fully releasd (if such info is available)?
next update is v0.8 which i think is soon maybe this month hopefully
then the next update is 0.9 which might be after 2month and half or 3 months
and then the full release so its like 6 months or 7 if there is no delay
also he is also remaking his old game (My Little Angel) which idk how much time it will take
that also could delay this game
well an advice if you can wait then better wait , because the game is good but it has many bugs
and the 3 months between every release is kinda long for me atleast

Reactions: BigBiggieBig

magmag

Jun 12, 2017
Are the download links in the OP updated to 0.721? Or is it still the 0.72. Because the bar remains unclickable.

Last edited:

Evi6969

Nov 12, 2021
How do I actually get to the bar at the start? Can't click it :/ Can't go there even if I go to the motel to try and find a way through there.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
It seems like I never actually get any money from night raids (even though it displays a dollar amount each time I beat a villain). Is that a bug, or am I doing something wrong? I also notice that it ends with the same comic panels of her going home looking all sad, same as when she's defeated. Is there something else I need to do to "win" the night raid?

Last edited:

Mistere99

Feb 16, 2018
It seems like I never actually get any money from night raids (even though it displays a dollar amount each time I beat a villain). Is that a bug, or am I doing something wrong? I also notice that it ends with the same comic panels of her going home looking all sad, same as when she's defeated. Is there something else I need to do to "win" the night raid?
the end of raid cutscene is the same
but the money idk i always use the cheat for max many

raynolan340

Jun 19, 2021
After detective calling from rooftop. He ask to visit the bar. But i can't click the bar. Is there certain time to click the bar?I dont really read the conversation, did i miss something?

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
After detective calling from rooftop. He ask to visit the bar. But i can't click the bar. Is there certain time to click the bar?I dont really read the conversation, did i miss something?
I think you need to have Fame 2 first.

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes