Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
how to progress on the massage parlor and the webcam?
i have the handjob in the parlor and suck in the webcam.
The answer, as with so much in this game, is to just keep grinding. After you see the exact same unchanged failure scene enough times, if you keep coming back despite absolutely no indication that you're making any kind of progress, it will abruptly transition to a considerably more extreme scene with no buildup. Then if there's another stage after they you repeat the process by blindly grinding at it for another week or so.

Problem is, there's generally no indication of whether you've reached the end of the chain, if the next stage hasn't been added to the game-in-progress yet, if you need to leave and do something unrelated first, or if you just need to keep hammering away at it. And every attempt will cost you a few minutes of real-world time.

Reactions: kcoope89
Jun 21, 2018
Shame you can only get fucked in combat when defeated, as far I can tell. Otherwise, slightly janky but pretty interesting and good

degen5

Mar 19, 2020
How do you catch thief in museum (second time)? all hide options give me "accidently sneezed" and waiting around doesn't work either, she never shows up. maybe I have terrible rng but maybe I'm missing some condition? I tried many times.

Mistere99

Feb 16, 2018
How do you catch thief in museum (second time)? all hide options give me "accidently sneezed" and waiting around doesn't work either, she never shows up. maybe I have terrible rng but maybe I'm missing some condition? I tried many times.
You need to have max agility if i remember correctly

Reactions: degen5

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
The game was previously aimed to release Q4 2023 on Steam, this is now just flagged as "2024".

Sigh, i was patiently waiting for the release to buy and play the game again (played an early build but was waiting the release to discover all the new features). ='(

LordKrosis

Aug 27, 2021
The game was previously aimed to release Q4 2023 on Steam, this is now just flagged as "2024".

Sigh, i was patiently waiting for the release to buy and play the game again (played an early build but was waiting the release to discover all the new features). ='(
A lot of these crowd-sourced games remove the incentive for the creator to actually finish the game. The appeal of drawing out the process and milking the crowd for as long as possible is too hard for them to resist. They're happy to give occasional patreon 'updates' while they collect monthly revenue. Summertime Saga is a prime example of this: ages and ages without really releasing anything but collecting thousands every month. This is a great game and the creator has been good for the most part...I'd rather he finish one product at a time as opposed to working and starting on multiple.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
A lot of these crowd-sourced games remove the incentive for the creator to actually finish the game. The appeal of drawing out the process and milking the crowd for as long as possible is too hard for them to resist. They're happy to give occasional patreon 'updates' while they collect monthly revenue. Summertime Saga is a prime example of this: ages and ages without really releasing anything but collecting thousands every month. This is a great game and the creator has been good for the most part...I'd rather he finish one product at a time as opposed to working and starting on multiple.
Yep i Know, sadly.

This game is one of thoses few gems that have good potential, so i hope it will release soon eventually.

I Support devs that make good products by purshasing the finished games, but i never support/subscribe to patreon/others, because it don't want to encourage devs to milk money as most as possible.

Reactions: LordKrosis

groonan28

Sep 12, 2018
i have been following the developer for a while, the reasonm because this one is not finished yet is because some time ago, last year i think, started a new proyect, HP relatred , and a remake of my devils voice, so he is in at least 3 games right now.

NormalG

Jan 17, 2023
i have been following the developer for a while, the reasonm because this one is not finished yet is because some time ago, last year i think, started a new proyect, HP relatred , and a remake of my devils voice, so he is in at least 3 games right now.
What are the names of the other two? I know he also did My little angel but that's the only one apart from this game

LordKrosis

Aug 27, 2021
I support this guy because this game is a confluence of all the things I like:

a) Non-Japanese/Hentai (I can't stand the sound or look of Japanese characters)
b) Top notch artwork/Non-CGI
c) Enjoyable Gameplay
d) "Dark" story and very taboo fetishes
e) Morally ambiguous choices
f) Seemingly no ceiling to possible fetishes/moral lines

The only other game I've played that has hit all of the above for me is Summertime Saga/Taffy Tales

Amusingly, I have avoided any and all turn-based combat games like Final Fantasy and this is the game that got me into them now lol I'm playing Balder's Gate 3 now EXCLUSIVELY because of this game! haha

chopee

Nov 2, 2017
The only drawback in this game, from my point of view, is that most sex/rape scenes are story related and cannot be avoided. I like them, but it takes away the player's freedom.

toffles

Jul 3, 2021
just curious as there are 175 pages so im sure its been answered already, but how close is this game to being "done"? far off?

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes