Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
just curious as there are 175 pages so im sure its been answered already, but how close is this game to being "done"? far off?
It's hard to judge, since the last half dozen updates didn't even come with a changelog, but progress has been very slow and I've heard the dev is working on two other games at the same time. There doesn't seem to be a lot missing, so it could be declared finished next month, or it could drag on for years, or just get abandoned.

Reactions: toffles

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
just curious as there are 175 pages so im sure its been answered already, but how close is this game to being "done"? far off?
To kind of add on, the Kingpin like mob boss seems to be the last one in the chain, so once that is done and any subsequent events the game could be done.

Reactions: toffles

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
this is a bug or is part of the story beacuse he have -7 hp?

View attachment 3185248
The first fight against the biker boss is scripted. He can't lose, and you can't survive, because after fighting him you're supposed to give up on superheroing for a while, then meet the old man at the temple and start learning to really fight.

If this isn't your first fight, then you're probably glitched.

Mar 24, 2020
Don't know if this has been answered yet, but is the game just not meant to be played on phone's/mobile devices? Because it has an android version, but I can't get past anything because there's no "E" button to press on my phone screen. Am I just missing something?

lilbro

Feb 27, 2018
I took a break for a while after the biker boss was completed and the clown boss was still in the works. Now there is this lust system. The lust system has made the game nearly unplayable. I got lucky and it glitched where it stuck at 80 during the clown boss battle. Seems the glitch disappeared when I ranked up.

Now, I'm at the mafia boss and I can't go any further because she gets raped form high lust before I can even reach the end of it. This system is stupid.

Lothirt Delphest

Feb 13, 2023
Sorry but can I ask how to defeat the biker boss? When I met him on the rooftop I reduced his health bar to a negative number but then I was killed immediately. Is it because of the plot or did I do something wrong? Please reply

NormalG

Jan 17, 2023
Sorry but can I ask how to defeat the biker boss? When I met him on the rooftop I reduced his health bar to a negative number but then I was killed immediately. Is it because of the plot or did I do something wrong? Please reply
You can't defeat him the first time

Asuka137x

Aug 16, 2017
I enjoy this game. My only problem is the lack of a skip button. I can somehow forgive the grind, but those repeatable webcam/training, etc sequences that take up real world minutes is painful. And some of those long unskippable rape scenes.... Damn. Renpy is your friend. Lol. God forbid, the final release fcks with the saves and I have to start a new game...

Sep 12, 2017
Buggy mess actually trying to play it with interactions and scene transitions overlapping each other and soft locking the game , only gallery is worth viewing, kinda sad
First few seconds of the game and i'm skateboarding the work desk across the floor into the door to then get a cutscene overlap plus options to move rooms keeping the chat image on and then soft locking the game trying to interact with anything else, not even a pause menu to cancel / rewind to a working state because it's a cutscene
I guess nobody actually playtests this properly with two working hands

Jito14

Mar 8, 2022
Are there more scenes in the massage parlour? I'm at the part where customers "ask for more" and then it gives 3 additional options but are there more to unlock? Cause I keep going there but it's just the same scenes

Mar 24, 2020
Are there more scenes in the massage parlour? I'm at the part where customers "ask for more" and then it gives 3 additional options but are there more to unlock? Cause I keep going there but it's just the same scenes
If I remember correctly, I believe you have to work there a certain amount of times in order to unlock more scenes. I think the dev had originally set it at 100 times, but later reduced that number to 50 upon request from their patreon supporters. If you've already surpassed that amount and still aren't able to progress further, then your game might have bugged and you'll need to start over again. Which sucks. believe me, I understand! But that might be the only way to fix the issue.

keskas

Feb 20, 2018
To develop the plot in the massage parlor, you need to raise the level of the city - the main plot passes, then over time more options will open up to you.

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
I took a break for a while after the biker boss was completed and the clown boss was still in the works. Now there is this lust system. The lust system has made the game nearly unplayable. I got lucky and it glitched where it stuck at 80 during the clown boss battle. Seems the glitch disappeared when I ranked up.

Now, I'm at the mafia boss and I can't go any further because she gets raped form high lust before I can even reach the end of it. This system is stupid.
This effect should only happen if you accept the professor's injection. And at some point afterwards you should get (very powerful) special attacks that draw on and reduce your lust so that you don't get overpowered by it (though you'll still occasionally loose a turn due to dizziness)—they'll appear as cards in your hand only when your lust reaches a critical level. However, I'm not sure exactly what gives you access to those attacks: you probably need to succumb to lust in at least one battle (possibly several), and perhaps buy some other upgrade from the professor or take additional combat training. Avoid boss battles until you have access to those attacks.

But of course, this is what should happen, and the game is buggy enough that it might very well be that something has gone wrong in your playthrough.

Reactions: dirtyc101

lolproglad

May 12, 2018
This effect should only happen if you accept the professor's injection. And at some point afterwards you should get (very powerful) special attacks that draw on and reduce your lust so that you don't get overpowered by it (though you'll still occasionally loose a turn due to dizziness)—they'll appear as cards in your hand only when your lust reaches a critical level. However, I'm not sure exactly what gives you access to those attacks: you probably need to succumb to lust in at least one battle (possibly several), and perhaps buy some other upgrade from the professor or take additional combat training. Avoid boss battles until you have access to those attacks.

But of course, this is what should happen, and the game is buggy enough that it might very well be that something has gone wrong in your playthrough.
I have to correct you. In my 2 playthroughs i never met those mentioned powerful attacks, so had to load save and search. So:
after professor injection you need to loose a fight due to arousal. After that professor gives you the hint about overcoming this effect: you need to have sex/masturbate to get "After sex" status, which forbids arousal to exceed critical levels and randomly stun you during the fight. But there are an alternative: you can buy "Power panties"(must be activated via inventory) and ignore sexual release. And in that case you will get access to 2 powerful attacks(single and AoE) which becomes available on high arousal levels and drains lust gauge(also random turn passes due to lust will persist).

Reactions: dirtyc101

LimEy2701

Dec 21, 2023
But what about the finale boss? Can i possible breake second wall and defeat him or it's just scripted like this? If it's not than i must load.. and start over

Valg0

Jun 17, 2021
It's most likely intentional given that our Heroine gets got by each of the Villains before she gets them in the second round.

Reactions: LimEy2701
3.40 star(s) 69 Votes