salsoman

Jun 25, 2017
Can someone help I'm stuck on this.
it shows a quest at work, but nothing happens.

It's after the interview with the fake Sluterella

Sachin Lamba

Mar 27, 2023
So main plot it shows to be continued and it send me homescreen. All other scenes I want to know what I missed
can someone tell me all the available scene list please So that I dont miss any?

shurufo

Apr 3, 2021
I have to correct you. In my 2 playthroughs i never met those mentioned powerful attacks, so had to load save and search. So:
after professor injection you need to loose a fight due to arousal. After that professor gives you the hint about overcoming this effect: you need to have sex/masturbate to get "After sex" status, which forbids arousal to exceed critical levels and randomly stun you during the fight. But there are an alternative: you can buy "Power panties"(must be activated via inventory) and ignore sexual release. And in that case you will get access to 2 powerful attacks(single and AoE) which becomes available on high arousal levels and drains lust gauge(also random turn passes due to lust will persist).
How do I ignore the sexual release?

Reactions: LordKrosis

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Is there any game over endings with Mr Bastard?

Office worker sexual corruption is pretty fun at times.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I think the Night Raid part of this is fun, but the beginning of the game is such a slog to get there. I wish there was some kind of "skip intro" option to just go straight to the part of the game where you can do the Night Raids.

Reactions: blasterexile
3.40 star(s) 69 Votes