parklis2

Jun 11, 2017
Dear friends . I created a save for you that includes 100% passage of the game ,development for maximum side tasks (such as massage or working in a bar, etc.). Enjoy! Saves are located at:C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\Feodosiy\The Lewd Knight
Doesn't work for me, can you upload your whole save folder?

al.po

Oct 18, 2021
View attachment 1706697756509.webp

Working

I just wanted the advertising post to not hang for so long. Also, answer the main question. I'm working more productively than ever, it's just that, as always, many things take 2-4 days instead of one, as expected. I was a little sick over the weekend, but now there can be no excuses. Everything will be ready soon.
Btw, one of the new suits ^_^

GorillaMask

Nov 24, 2018
View attachment 3317152

Does anyone know how to finish that game? Is the final boss unkillable or something?
Yes the boss is still not yet beatable, you might have noticed by now that the trend is Annabel is defeat gets stronger defeats the boss that defeated her. He should be beatable in the next update 9.5 which is going to be released.... hopefully soon

firmzodiac

Feb 24, 2020
Ei, can we win in first battle with thug at first time playing? I try sometime, but its still lose, can we win without cheat?

rogirum

Aug 25, 2020
I don't think so. I probably missed this news. The 099 version will have one or more sex scenes. About final version he didn't write anything
I remember dev saying there's gonna be an overhaul of the entire gameplay and visuals. is that still happening? if so on which update will it be?

Reactions: NoL1feK1ng

GorillaMask

Nov 24, 2018
The game was ok until the part that you had to defeat 8 gang members. I have to fight 5 challenges with 3 clowns before I get to find a damn gang member. The equipment that lets you know what enemy is in a challenge is also SO EXPENSIVE. (btw, grinding money in this game is actually so boring and slow-paced)
Sorry to be the one to break it to you, but, this is a hentai. There are good reasons behind why the game is grindy and it’s because there is no true difficulty level. The only bottle neck is money and stats stuff that you “grind” for to make the sex scenes seem more rewarding. You could just cheat unlock the gallery and jerk off to it if that’s what you’re looking

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes