CplGreedz

Aug 4, 2022
It feels like this game is bugged as hell:
1) When i choose the "start" option in main menu i can't interract with mother, neither by E or clicking on her
2) When i choose the "after the forest" option i can't proceed into office lol
Am i the only one who is getting all of this?

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Sorry to be the one to break it to you, but, this is a hentai. There are good reasons behind why the game is grindy and it’s because there is no true difficulty level. The only bottle neck is money and stats stuff that you “grind” for to make the sex scenes seem more rewarding. You could just cheat unlock the gallery and jerk off to it if that’s what you’re looking
Hentai is not improved by having to repeat a five minute sequence, which you have already seen, six times in a row, while the game refuses to even tell you if you're making progress toward a different scene or if there's some unrelated prerequisite on the other side of the city (or if the sequence you're working on isn't even continued in this game version and you need to wait for an update, or if you triggered a glitch three hours ago that locks your progression completely).

Requiring the player to repeat the same actions, without any variation in content, without any decisions to be made, doesn't add anything. It's just wasting the players' time.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Hentai is not improved by having to repeat a five minute sequence, which you have already seen, six times in a row, while the game refuses to even tell you if you're making progress toward a different scene or if there's some unrelated prerequisite on the other side of the city (or if the sequence you're working on isn't even continued in this game version and you need to wait for an update, or if you triggered a glitch three hours ago that locks your progression completely).
I completely agree. Unless a game is 100% finished and the dev has no plans to ever touch it again, there should be clear indications whether a path isn't advancing because there's more you need to do, or because the next step of the path hasn't been implemented yet.

Reactions: 3xac7

StrangeSilver

Jan 20, 2021
Dear friends . I created a save for you that includes 100% passage of the game ,development for maximum side tasks (such as massage or working in a bar, etc.). Enjoy! Saves are located at:C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\Feodosiy\The Lewd Knight
Ur save is broken doesnt pop up load

JaVolimPicku96

Sep 19, 2021
Win
Mac
Android
1) Final boss branch until black screen with to be continued. You can start new game Tower Jail

2) Circus work - I wanted to make it longer, extend the clowns branch, but it would take even more time Т_Т You can start new game "Clowns" if you want to just check it.

3) Suits - yes, it works only for walking model and a model in battle. There's a reason we couldn't add costumes all this time. However, I have been asked about this many times, so I added it. Phone menu - suits. I left the unavailable costumes for the cheat version (They will work only in the battle like new hero suit).

Gallery scenes will be added a bit later.

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2018
Win Mega
Mac Mega
Android Mega
1) Final boss branch until black screen with to be continued. You can start new game Tower Jail

2) Circus work - I wanted to make it longer, extend the clowns branch, but it would take even more time Т_Т You can start new game "Clowns" if you want to just check it.

3) Suits - yes, it works only for walking model and a model in battle. There's a reason we couldn't add costumes all this time. However, I have been asked about this many times, so I added it. Phone menu - suits. I left the unavailable costumes for the cheat version (They will work only in the battle like new hero suit).

tenor.gif

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018

It sounds like there is nothing radically new in this update. I don’t understand why it took so many months of development. :WaitWhat:

micbmw

Oct 18, 2023
Thank you guys for the update, but im too dumb to get through: "How to discredit Sluterella". :p

*edit* I figured it out, so if anyone needs help :p

Last edited:

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Cheers for uploading the new version, but personally i will wait until the gallery gets fixed, if that will ever happen that is (meaning actual sound in the gallery and not muted everything)

Updates in general for this game tend to be buggy anyway, so i will wait for added gallery scenes and potential bugfixes.

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
Thank you guys for the update, but im too dumb to get through: "How to discredit Sluterella". :p

*edit* I figured it out, so if anyone needs help :p
Can you advance passed her locked in the cell? I can't figure out what else to do

Raf123

Mar 30, 2018
Win Mega
Mac Mega
Android Mega

File link unavailable

Defau

Apr 25, 2021
Win Mega
Mac Mega
Android Mega

The files were removed pls check again.

XX-topic

Jul 12, 2022
is there any working cheat and a walkthrough?.

nvm....Fame was the key to everything...

Last edited:

KosMos94

May 16, 2022
Win Mega
Mac Mega
Android Mega

The Android version is no longer available.

micbmw

Oct 18, 2023
Can you advance passed her locked in the cell? I can't figure out what else to do
After the "2 fans visit" I think "the final" will be at 1.0 version, you can't do nothing, even the text in conversation is not changing, just looping.

I though you can't do nothing when you call the bikers to get fans, and then click on them, there are no confirmation like "ok boss we got one or two of them". I got my game frozen few times when I tried to save.

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes