kurchokurchev

May 6, 2020
Anyone else have the problem where your debauchery is stuck at 0 and you can't do any funk stuff at the massage parlor now? Seems something got messed up this update.
i think you just have to grind it like crazy now. as in its reset , and you have to start the massage parlor from scratch

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
When I start a new game +, I'm told to go to the boss but the boss just tells me to f off.

Edit: re-start and it's fine.

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2017
does anyone know how to progress in the massage parlor? I only got the masturbation scene. and in the images in the game there are more scenes in the massage parlor

D

Deleted member 234697

does anyone know how to progress in the massage parlor? I only got the masturbation scene. and in the images in the game there are more scenes in the massage parlor
how do you even get the masturbation scene?

Malakas22

Oct 30, 2019
At massage parole i can't accept to open their chakras even though at the 0.39 i could on the same save

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
okaym i'm lose to him. and then my to-do list told me to go to gym and learn boxing technique. but i learn from trainer, it can't be clicked (it's show learned)

i'm stuck in this quest :(
it's the bug of journal. Spent energy in the gym - go to shower - sleep in your bed in your home - go to food shop - go to temple - to food shop - increase your stats and learn skills - fight with biker's boss

Reactions: putu

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Max fame level - 3, after defeating bikers Boss, it's not locked, but there is no sense to increase it

putu

Nov 13, 2017
it's the bug of journal. Spent energy in the gym - go to shower - sleep in your bed in your home - go to food shop - go to temple - to food shop - increase your stats and learn skills - fight with biker's boss
thanks for the reply

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes