punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
What's the
You need to work at the massage parlor ONE HUNDRED TIMES to unlock all options. Every 25 visits there's a short cutscene with the head lady indicating that you need to do more.

There's actually a ton of options that open up in total, like 13ish positions to do by the end.

He says that it'll make more sense later on when there is lots to do in the rest of the game, but by adding all of the parlor content now, it feels like a crazy grind.

Just wait for 8hr increments after you work when you're in the overworld map instead of going home to sleep and you'll save a ton of time.
What's the last unlock we get?

I already have" the something more" option with blowjob and 2 vaginal scenes.

Is there more?

This is waay to grindy...

Shadowj

Jul 17, 2017
You need to work at the massage parlor ONE HUNDRED TIMES to unlock all options. Every 25 visits there's a short cutscene with the head lady indicating that you need to do more.

There's actually a ton of options that open up in total, like 13ish positions to do by the end.

He says that it'll make more sense later on when there is lots to do in the rest of the game, but by adding all of the parlor content now, it feels like a crazy grind.

Just wait for 8hr increments after you work when you're in the overworld map instead of going home to sleep and you'll save a ton of time.
I see the idea of it being it much if it's supposed to be in the entire game but for build purposes where the game isn't finished it's definitely a must to lower the quantity to test those because it's grindy yeah.

What about camera? You have to do that a lot too?

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
so I have a problem with the timing - it seems stuff is hard timed, but it would be nice if it was timed to player action, like the stuff you do at the boss' office takes so long but then the comic style she's a hero thing goes too fast. I can't read that fast yet it's a slog to get through some sequences.

rawshark

Oct 8, 2017
I think this game needs some dialog/interactions during sex to spice the scenes
Just some money shots would be nice. Even if the animation's just a couple of frames, the art is excellent, so show some facials, creampies, dudes spurting all over themselves, whatever. Right now so much of it feels like a setup where where everything fades out before the punchline.

And if I can kvetch on a game level, so much of it feels like it should be 100% mouse-driven. Make everything playable as a point & click game. One-handed gaming is the obvious market.

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
I can't seem to reach fame 3 and the detective isn't showing up to contact him... :(

Edit: You have to walk over to the right side of the roof. I'd deffo make the door start this scene when clicked on. I'm a mouse mover.

Edit Edit: I can't kill thge biker boss. when I "kill" him his health resets to 20. If he's going to be a guaranteed defeat boss, make it obvious? :D

Last edited:

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020

Like 100 clients or 100 shifts? The latter seems absurd.

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Good drawing, author has a style.. Don't know why the game isn't popular
Because it's a bad game right now. I could write a really harsh review, but it seems the game is in planning stages so it won't be quite fair.

Also because of this:
Like 100 clients or 100 shifts? The latter seems absurd.
So the quote said every 25 visits you get a step forward and there's like 7 stages in the screenshot posted. So... neither? more like 150 clients.

Reactions: lOlNoo

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Art looks decent, but how bad is the grind to actual scene ratio?

From what i gathered so far, the grind seems to be nothing to laugh at.

What looks like the "Lose to Boss" Scene (picture in OP) looks appealing, but is it actually in the game?

Will probably downlad it and check if the cheats work, anyway.

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes