Bound-Spirit

Dec 6, 2019
Anyone else stuck after talking to the master at the temple, cutscene to night raid, rooftop meeting with detective but the detective does not respond and can't go further?

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Anyone else stuck after talking to the master at the temple, cutscene to night raid, rooftop meeting with detective but the detective does not respond and can't go further?
oO try to go to night raid, there must be the event with bikers Boss fight

Reactions: kyznec09
Jul 11, 2017
okaym i'm lose to him. and then my to-do list told me to go to gym and learn boxing technique. but i learn from trainer, it can't be clicked (it's show learned) View attachment 1190417

here my to-do list View attachment 1190418

i'm stuck in this quest :(
did you use the skills hacker? if you can't learn any more techniques because you already have them. more this mission go to the gym you have training in coke machine until you run out of energy and then bathe in the gym.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
it's the end of the current plot, 0.4 is all about webcam and massage parlour branches

it's by the plot, just keep working
Is there any way to retroactively open chakras with old saves? Plot is complete for me so I don't know how to redo those triggers.

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Is there any way to retroactively open chakras with old saves? Plot is complete for me so I don't know how to redo those triggers.
You can't "Open chakras" by the plot, just keep working and you will see new event. It's available on old saves.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
You can't "Open chakras" by the plot, just keep working and you will see new event. It's available on old saves.
I see now, but holy hell do you have to do a lot of handjobs. Any way the animation could be smoothed out to more than 4 positions? Also I was wondering if alternate hair options are a planned feature? Could be nice to change things up later on.

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I see now, but holy hell do you have to do a lot of handjobs. Any way the animation could be smoothed out to more than 4 positions? Also I was wondering if alternate hair options are a planned feature? Could be nice to change things up later on.
He-he, just check the next events

Also I was wondering if alternate hair options are a planned feature? Could be nice to change things up later on.
No, too much of work for just a little embellishment, better we will work for much valuable things

Reactions: HabibHanson
Oct 4, 2017
You need to work at the massage parlor ONE HUNDRED TIMES to unlock all options. Every 25 visits there's a short cutscene with the head lady indicating that you need to do more.

There's actually a ton of options that open up in total, like 13ish positions to do by the end.

He says that it'll make more sense later on when there is lots to do in the rest of the game, but by adding all of the parlor content now, it feels like a crazy grind.

Just wait for 8hr increments after you work when you're in the overworld map instead of going home to sleep and you'll save a ton of time.

bouli0

Sep 2, 2017
This game is slowly but surely shaping out into something great. Art is lovely, and the story is getting better. The game's pace (corruption, farm) is also better.
Still a lot of small bugs, but I didn't encounter game-stopping ones.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes