Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
how do we increase the Debachaury stats? I'm already like finish the last content till reach famous 10 and all stats maxed out but still doens't know how increase that Debachaury stats and also got some bug I think where we can't buy some of the upgrade on prof. duck even If our money high enough using cheats

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Gnodab yes the scene is ingame. You know what pisses me off about it? It's unavoidable because of the bullshit mechanics.

Some people like play to win, you know.

Shadowj

Jul 17, 2017
Because it's a bad game right now. I could write a really harsh review, but it seems the game is in planning stages so it won't be quite fair.

Also because of this:

So the quote said every 25 visits you get a step forward and there's like 7 stages in the screenshot posted. So... neither? more like 150 clients.

I don't think this game it's "BAD" by this type of games standard. I mean come on. This game here must be 80% more unique than everything you might see, not to mention the rpg ones that are copy paste.
I can agree that the idea for gameplay so far might have been wrong (talking about grinding) because they're thinking too far ahead when they still haven't finished the game but if they want to put a lot of content then it's not bad.
The bugs and that it's just something common as well that hopefully will be fixed.
But again, this game isn't bad really.

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
I don't think this game it's "BAD" by this type of games standard. I mean come on. This game here must be 80% more unique than everything you might see, not to mention the rpg ones that are copy paste.
I can agree that the idea for gameplay so far might have been wrong (talking about grinding) because they're thinking too far ahead when they still haven't finished the game but if they want to put a lot of content then it's not bad.
The bugs and that it's just something common as well that hopefully will be fixed.
But again, this game isn't bad really.

LAMAO really I mean come on. This game here must be 80% more unique than everything you might see !!

this game is like every other game not even 1 % Unique from the reast of the games on here, sorry to break the shitty news to you

uzmanonur

Nov 24, 2018
i have a quest its time to go to the heroic raid again. but i dunno how can i become heroine again. game not tellin me how to do it.

Shadowj

Jul 17, 2017
LAMAO really I mean come on. This game here must be 80% more unique than everything you might see !!

this game is like every other game not even 1 % Unique from the reast of the games on here, sorry to break the shitty news to you
Don't know which games you play but what I've seen here? Definitely. Lol.
The fact that they have their own art styles already puts it above anything else want to admit it or not.
But it's up to each one if they enjoy it or not in the end. For me this game has potential.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
So, i played a bit. It definetly has potential (grind for massage / debauchery is silly tho)

The fact that you can literally blow your boss, without any effect on debauchery, had me scratching my head ngl.

Last edited:

putu

Nov 13, 2017
I can't seem to reach fame 3 and the detective isn't showing up to contact him... :(

Edit: You have to walk over to the right side of the roof. I'd deffo make the door start this scene when clicked on. I'm a mouse mover.

Edit Edit: I can't kill thge biker boss. when I "kill" him his health resets to 20. If he's going to be a guaranteed defeat boss, make it obvious? :D
first time you can't defeat him, you must lost to him and follow next quest to beat him
it's the bug of journal. Spent energy in the gym - go to shower - sleep in your bed in your home - go to food shop - go to temple - to food shop - increase your stats and learn skills - fight with biker's boss

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Continued playing and i can't seem to reach fame level 3. Stuck at 99/100.

Bummer,the actual combat is pretty fun. I just stopped caring about the massage grind, because i can't really be bothered.

Since i can't progress further, i will drop the game for now. If the issue gets resolved, sweet.

But i am not playing to this point all over again, as promising as the game is.

Last edited:

3xac7

Dec 10, 2018
Hello, hope that author of the game comes to check this some time.
I really liked the game. But I would like to add some ideas, maybe some of it will look good for the author and he will add it to the game:
- add some lines/dialogue to the main caracter (Anabel) during sex scenes. Maybe add player an ability to read her thoughts. Because now, we have dialogue before sex scenes and then everyone is silent. For example, I think it would be cool if she resented sex with the boss at first, but come to like it later in the story when she is more slutty.
- add some indication to scenes that must be repeted several time to progress (massage salon)
- add some middle steps to the webcam show progression. It does not play in to the character that she moves from a girls that is shy to show boobs on camera to anal on cam in a day.
- some sounds during sex scene would be great too

3xac7

Dec 10, 2018
Any more progression in salon after handjob? Worth grinding more?

Update: continued griding and unlocked footjob

Update 2: opened more options during massage - still no penetration or blowjob

Update 3: opened sex and blowjob

Last edited:

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
Continued playing and i can't seem to reach fame level 3. Stuck at 99/100.

Bummer,the actual combat is pretty fun. I just stopped caring about the massage grind, because i can't really be bothered.

Since i can't progress further, i will drop the game for now. If the issue gets resolved, sweet.

But i am not playing to this point all over again, as promising as the game is.
I think we can't go further , I also stuck at 99

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Think it is just bad RNG in terms of bugs, since apparently a few people got to the biker boss and further, even up to fame level 10.

For now it is either wait for a fix (hopefully without having to grind everything all over again) , or wait for someone to upload their saves that reached Fame Level 3.

I can't see me getting to that point all over again, even if hhe grind isn't even THAT bad imgo (apart from massage, as i said before)

3xac7

Dec 10, 2018
If you are stuck at 99 -
1. try to go for a night fight with bad guys
2. win at least one fight
3. skip time so it is 5:00 am
4. Win one or a few more fights
5. "Night end" scene should play
6. You should reach level 4

Same process for next levels

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I haven't checked if the game is still alive for a long time, and then I see a familiar game :) And I already thought that this game became one of the abandoned games. Well done author, that continues to do, updates at least slowly.
:love:(y) (y) (y)

3xac7

Dec 10, 2018
Here's the save with everyhting unlocked - i guess.
Got tired of griding the massage salon. Is there anything more?

Reactions: judaszzxx
3.40 star(s) 69 Votes