taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I lost a battle ( not sure if that caused problem) anyway after that at end of work day she does not change into sluterarella any more.

And I am told to workout in Gym until all energy is gone, and I do that but the goal never completes for that.

I am wondering are these all bugs in this version. I saw someone post about a fix, which would take many hours at that sight to DL, and If I got it for windows which one from that sight would I need? ( I saw three choices in the download there )

weirdout

Dec 13, 2020
I lost a battle ( not sure if that caused problem) anyway after that at end of work day she does not change into sluterarella any more.

And I am told to workout in Gym until all energy is gone, and I do that but the goal never completes for that.

I am wondering are these all bugs in this version. I saw someone post about a fix, which would take many hours at that sight to DL, and If I got it for windows which one from that sight would I need? ( I saw three choices in the download there )
Go to gym and use all the energy, then go to the locker room and take a shower... good luck and keep on fapping... LOL

Reactions: taglag

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Would be nice if he worked on fixing all the game breaking bugs before adding new content, more than a few times I had to restart because things wouldn't progress and other problems...

Reactions: CainKova

Violine

Oct 25, 2017

u need to buy electroshock from the doctor, and learn skill boxing technique then night raids will be available

Reactions: taglag

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
I need help on the web scene in the bedroom. I can't evolve. I stay on the guitar

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
I really like the set up and the concept of the game but there still seems to be a great many bugs... in the closet at work I can walk off the screen as an example.

There needs to be a way to skip through redundant scenes or at least make them shorter as it is one hell of a grind.

I still see no way to increase debauchery and there are no more combats after the first flasher that I can find.

Reactions: DollPlain

wetb1gb0y

Feb 24, 2020

Hey everyone!
In the last update the game became so large that the engine stopped launching it. After that, I had to learn the packaging of game resources. Now the game weighs 2 times less than it was originally and should work many times faster. This is especially important for the android version, I hope that after that it will no longer crash so often. And yeah, I fixed a few more bugs that you reported to me.
Aah right, I greatly reduced the amount of new level grinding :)

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Yeah I wish you had posted this earlier I got it off one of those limited bandwidth places.

Other than bug fixes just what all is added in the 0.51 ?

Feb 25, 2018

Hey everyone!
In the last update the game became so large that the engine stopped launching it. After that, I had to learn the packaging of game resources. Now the game weighs 2 times less than it was originally and should work many times faster. This is especially important for the android version, I hope that after that it will no longer crash so often. And yeah, I fixed a few more bugs that you reported to me.
Aah right, I greatly reduced the amount of new level grinding :)
Is the cheat compatible with this version?

wetb1gb0y

Feb 24, 2020

2 times spend all energy then go shower

изображение_2021-10-22_105609.png

• Love
Reactions: Saminthemountain

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
i dont use - dont see reason
I use it a lot, I doubt I would have gotten anywhere with out it. I only use F1, and F2, but I find them indispensable. For training and understanding the game. (some of the options in the cheat will bugger your game, F1 & F2 seem to be not so troubling)

Once I got a reasonable grasp of the game I found I did not need them vary much if at all. But this game for me<<<Note the for me! was a bit convoluted and troublesome to get the time and needs squared away, as well as what to do, and when.

There are still many things I do not yet understand how to make happen.

Reactions: tyler14

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
seems i can't click that ! mark on the map, is coming in future build, yet seems there are images of massage parlour in pics on first page

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
seems i can't click that ! mark on the map, is coming in future build, yet seems there are images of massage parlour in pics on first page
yeah the massage parlor happens or becomes available some time after get going in the game.

It is another one of those laborious do over and over again before it actually has any real adult action in it. ( I mean gee-sh I think I went through 40 clients before even a simple hand job was allowed.

You'll get bored in many places or events that are in the game waiting for them, and doing them over and over before they finally pay off with some adult imagery and action. ( I hope many of these are stream lined at a latter date ) This is not the only game that does that go back, go back again, and go back again until you're sick of it, and then finally when your so bored that you don't even care anymore and they finally make the event happen.

Some games do exact time, exact date, and exact day of the week, along with you met this person, and this person first, before that person, and took a certain job. and give you absolutely no real hint that there is and event, how to get the event, and so most people will totally miss the event..LOL. (I have seen that quite often)

Reactions: FugginDamaged
3.40 star(s) 69 Votes