grenade

Aug 17, 2018

Hey everyone!
In the last update the game became so large that the engine stopped launching it. After that, I had to learn the packaging of game resources. Now the game weighs 2 times less than it was originally and should work many times faster. This is especially important for the android version, I hope that after that it will no longer crash so often. And yeah, I fixed a few more bugs that you reported to me.
Aah right, I greatly reduced the amount of new level grinding :)
I'm not getting the motel at all - is this one of the bug fixes?

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
WHEN OR WHERE YOU CAN FIGHT AND GO AS A SUPER HEROINE? i buyed all items and did every skills but i cant go as a knight :( first time in this game i can't contact with detective only visit a doctor and go to gym + massage with handjob i can't do anything

Violine

Oct 25, 2017
WHEN OR WHERE YOU CAN FIGHT AND GO AS A SUPER HEROINE? i buyed all items and did every skills but i cant go as a knight :( first time in this game i can't contact with detective only visit a doctor and go to gym + massage with handjob i can't do anything
Boxing technique in the gym, shocker from the doctor. Then she says "Now I can try again" or something like this. The raids are available at evening

harouxin

Mar 5, 2018
Can anyone explain how to start the john and hotel storyline. I can't find anyway to start those. Road slut just says the exact same voice lines over and over. I'm begging yall.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Strange enough the "0.50 cheats mod" is working with 0.51 (in my case), just backup the original file before you overwrite it
Yeah they worked for me, but I had to use hot key's, and I only used F1, and F2. So not sure about other hot key's.

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes